CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who have pet Rats, Hamsters or Gerbils

Earl of Punkape

All these vile disgusting creatures are Rodents and are naturally incontinent. A useful source of food for other creatures they serve no purpose at all in captivity other than to thrill the idiotic,the gormless and the inane. All carry dangerous fleas,plague and Weil's disease which is deadly in river water. Hamsters and Gerbils are rectally inserted by perverted members of the gay community for fun which is disgusting.

All these creatures should be released back into their normal habitat or incinerated.

• Like 2

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

All these vile disgusting creatures are Rodents and are naturally incontinent. A useful source of food for other creatures they serve no purpose at all in captivity other than to thrill the idiotic,the gormless and the inane. All carry dangerous fleas,plague and Weil's disease which is deadly in river water. Hamsters and Gerbils are rectally inserted by perverted members of the gay community for fun which is disgusting.

All these creatures should be released back into their normal habitat or incinerated.

Punky, you describe yourself perfectly. It is you who is vile and disgusting, it is you who is naturally incontinent and the source of thrills for the idiotic and gormless like Spunkbubble, it is you who is carrying many dangerous diseases like siph and aids. However, it is also you who is a perverted member of the gay community who inserts them rectally. It is also you who should be released back into their normal habitat or incinerated.

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Punky, you describe yourself perfectly. It is you who is vile and disgusting, it is you who is naturally incontinent and the source of thrills for the idiotic and gormless like Spunkbubble, it is you who is carrying many dangerous diseases like siph and aids. However, it is also you who is a perverted member of the gay community who inserts them rectally. It is also you who should be released back into their normal habitat or incinerated.

A definite Gerbil owner who harbours Dale Winton fantasies....

lol.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

An excellent nom.....its just a pity that you are the nominee and this will now descend into the usual homosexual innuendo/abuse thread.

25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Punk, most people would turn you away
I don't listen to a word they say
They don't see you as I do
I wish they would try to
I'm sure they'd think again
If they had a friend like Punk

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

you'll die for this

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Are you Rolf Harris? 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

@Admin isnt it about time you slapped this cunt with Rule #7?

..and Rule #13 Being A Fucking Cretin...?

I have reported you to admin for being a grassing little snatch weasel.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

An excellent nom.....its just a pity that you are the nominee and this will now descend into the usual homosexual innuendo/abuse thread.

Reason being that he latches on to the urban myth of gerbilling that was started off with a made up story about Richard Gere. There has never been a case of any kind of rodent being removed from the human rectum.

He is definitely repressed something, just what is a mystery to modern psychiatry.

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have reported you to admin for being a grassing little snatch weasel.

This is unfair to weasels everywhere Stickly. I find using the words "Oliver Letwin" to be equally effective and without the nasty whiff of anti-musteline prejudice to boot.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, mothra said:

This is unfair to weasels everywhere Stickly. I find using the words "Oliver Letwin" to be equally effective and without the nasty whiff of anti-musteline prejudice to boot.

Have you ever had a rodent?