CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Right or Wrong?

Neil

Saying someone cant use the bog is the act of a cunt.

I was recently at a local park with the kids, when one of them asked to go to the toilet. The bogs in this park are closed on weekends, but it does have a new art gallery, with toilets. So I took minibom there and asked if we could use the toilets? Only for the up her own arse posh bint on reception to say "No." The fucking cheeky bitch. 

I asked her how the fuck they can open a gallery in a park, right next to the childrens play area, and refuse to let children use their fucking toilets, when they know that the park bogs are shut?

I took minibom in there anyway, cos fuck the system...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

fucking stupid bitch. do your pelvic floor exercises you stupid slag and you might just be able to control your bladder with your feeble brain. Er...restaurant owner was Right, if the above isn't quite clear.

53 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

fucking stupid bitch. do your pelvic floor exercises you stupid slag and you might just be able to control your bladder with your feeble brain. Er...restaurant owner was Right, if the above isn't quite clear.

I don't think this concerns you, shrew.  Wheeling about in your mobile commode means you can vacate your bowels/bladder whenever and wherever you feel like it.

How do you feel now?

Guest Bill Stickers

When my yappy irritating little stupid fucker needs to shit in a kiddie's park, I just let him.

If there's anyone around I pick it up in a bag and put it in the red bin. 

Why can't you do the same? She's set up an art gallery not a fecal crèche. 

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

When my yappy irritating little stupid fucker needs to shit in a kiddie's park, I just let him.

If there's anyone around I pick it up in a bag and put it in the red bin. 

Why can't you do the same? She's set up an art gallery not a fecal crèche. 

Bill, Withers has been all over the fucking place recently, abusing the good members of the corner with rehashed cut and paste jobs from IKTC's archives. Was he funny once, or am I thinking of Eddie?

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill, Withers has been all over the fucking place recently, abusing the good members of the corner with rehashed cut and paste jobs from IKTC's archives. Was he funny once, or am I thinking of Eddie?

He's had his moments. But who hasn't? 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 13/09/2016 at 6:38 PM, Decimus said:

Just the usual. Punkape has reported hushed murmurings from the glory hole discussing various sightings of it in a caravan on Hampstead Heath.

Oi cunt.

No caravans.