CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inconsiderate car parking

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Aw bless, an old baby boomer cunt tries to wrestle with technology. Get your carer to show you how to do it tomorrow when they come and give you your sponge bath. 

Aw bless, some stupid cunt who hasn't got a clue, I'm not a baby boomer, I grew up programming/upgrading/destroying Speccys, C64s, BBCs, Amstrads and then IBMs.

Twats like you with iPhones and samsung C4s haven't got a fucking clue how to do anything unless it involves pressing an "app" and getting it done for you.

You have a grands worth of computing tech in your hands and all you can do it send silly photos around Facefuck and Twatter a million times hoping some  other sad fuck with "Like" you, a sad fuck who you will never meet, see, talk to, or even be on the same continent as, but "hey dude, I got more Likes than you! rofl..."

You've got about as much future as Redcar has.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Aw bless, some stupid cunt who hasn't got a clue, I'm not a baby boomer, I grew up programming/upgrading/destroying Speccys, C64s, BBCs, Amstrads and then IBMs.

Twats like you with iPhones and samsung C4s haven't got a fucking clue how to do anything unless it involves pressing an "app" and getting it done for you.

You have a grands worth of computing tech in your hands and all you can do it send silly photos around Facefuck and Twatter a million times hoping some  other sad fuck with "Like" you, a sad fuck who you will never meet, see, talk to, or even be on the same continent as, but "hey dude, I got more Likes than you! rofl..."

Oo-ee-oo you look just like Dingthedoggie 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ding, I have to say that despite the fact that you appear to be taking this rather personally, your diatribe is perhaps the most well thought out and coherent thing that you have ever posted. I know you're not fond of "likes" as you have so eloquently pointed out, but I'm giving you one anyway. If you don't want it, feel free to shove it up your fucking arse.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Tell me more about what you did during the war, Grandpa! You and Alan Turin down that wee bunker at Bletchley Park programming your Amstrads together. Bless.

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Tell me more about what you did during the war, Grandpa!

You'll have to wait six months for Ding's Crays super computer to load your post, Tats. In the meantime, expect a strongly worded singing telegram to wing its way to your door by the end of the week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'll have to wait six months for Ding's Crays super computer to load your post, Tats. In the meantime, expect a strongly worded singing telegram to wing its way to your door by the end of the week.

It makes a Jib Jab look positively avant-garde.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Oh Dingy, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind, hey Dingy,
The Doggie

Some things can't be unseen. Off to the eye dr. I go then. I'll have to figure a way to have that fuck awful video removed the web, later.