CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest DingTheRioja
On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:51 AM, ratcum said:

I saw one of those Bentley off-roaders yesterday. What a travesty! It looked like they'd started with a London black cab, had it ass fucked by cave trolls, then kept in a giant veal crate on a diet of lard. The finishing shop must have employed our very own Stanley tools pinup boy, Fender. 

They are truly fucking awful. A bit like the old Granada replacement (scorpio?) thing but fatter.

It's the car equivalent of Abbot, fat, ugly, costs a fortune, is of no practical use, and only a true cunt would 'ride' one.

43 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

They are truly fucking awful. A bit like the old Granada replacement (scorpio?) thing but fatter.

It's the car equivalent of Abbot, fat, ugly, costs a fortune, is of no practical use, and only a true cunt would 'ride' one.

I feel slightly unwell now

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you went to the jewellers and said you wanted to some jewellery on approval, but instead they thought you meant Jewry. There'd be benjo and enthuzimuzzy for all around as you left with a gaggle of these cunts draped around you.

Ratty you are the Jews Hell in the crown.

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I was grooming my cat earlier today and thought how much some of you would like to see me grooming him online. He's called Dirlewanger, but responds to "Otto" and "You fuckin spastic cat" just as well. Message me your requests.

I have two cats called Oi and Fuck Off.

23 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I was grooming my cat earlier today and thought how much some of you would like to see me grooming him online. He's called Dirlewanger, but responds to "Otto" and "You fuckin spastic cat" just as well. Message me your requests.

Is grooming animals legal?

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

If you stroke your pussy does it purr gently?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 05/03/2017 at 0:18 AM, ratcum said:

From now on I'm going to refer to dead celebrities in a way that reflects the manner of their passing. Marc Tree Bender for instance.

What do you get when you try to cross an oak tree with Gloria Jones' mini?

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've sent in an idea for a new TV series on the beeb. Instead of Dick Tracy, my character's called Dick Tracer. He turns up at the scene of a crime as usual, but instead of solving it, he gets his nob out and draws round it!!

Does his ejaculate also have pyrotechnic characteristics? That would make it more child and special needs friendly and help the audience catch onto the name a bit faster. Also making him a minority or a gay would almost certainly secure you a top broadcasting time. Don't want to end up stuck on BBC4 at three in the morning, do we?

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Does his ejaculate also have pyrotechnic characteristics? That would make it more child and special needs friendly and help the audience catch onto the name a bit faster. Also making him a minority or a gay would almost certainly secure you a top broadcasting time. Don't want to end up stuck on BBC4 at three in the morning, do we?

I don't think you're taking this seriously Killer. After tracing his nob, Dick, as quick as a flash, whizzes off to perform another penile transcription.