CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pub "regulars"

Bubba C

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He'd have to vacate the Aberdeen reserve team from it first.

He in all probability  already has shoved a thistle up his arse, along with a bunch of stinging nettles and a Carolina Reaper. I bet his ringpiece looks like fucking roadkill with all the abuse he's subjected it to over the years, the ridiculous  anally retentive shitkrieg that he is.

Guest Gong Farmer
19 hours ago, Rick_B said:

A mate of mine was a pub manager who lived in a flat above the pub. He said that before the smoking ban the pub smelt of cigarettes when he came down in the morning, afterwards it smelt of stale beer and sweat. Having said that I wouldn't want to go back to the days when you went for a couple of pints and came home smelling like a kipper.

Just today our government has lost a court case in trying to abolish the partial smoking ban in cafes and bars. Cafes and bars are allowed to allocate a smoking space for smokers inside the premises where many of them have taken the piss by allocating more space for smokers than for non smokers, they found a loophole in the law and  have taken full advantage of it.  The smoking ban in the Netherlands reagarding cafes doesn't really exist, the local councils refuse to enforce it on the grounds of the cots of doing so  and even non smokers see it as a breach of civil rights as does the courts. Like I said,  I don;t smoke but I wouldn't piss on someone else's right to. The last time I looked it was a free country and it looks like the court sees it that way too.

So the law has seen sense and we are saved from the stench of urine, sweat and stale beer in our cafes and bars.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12/09/2016 at 9:11 PM, luke swarm said:

I watched that Britains Hardest Pubs once and probably like a lot of people thought that it was incorrectly named......the title of that series should of course have been..........Britains Thickest Cunts in Pubs.

Make no mistake about it- britains hardest pubs are, by a shit kicking country mile, in Belfast. I'm not sure why, but the IRA and the Uvf and the rest of those cum stains- they fucking love pubs- love them. At any one time, 90% of the IRA are in a pub, and if not it's because they're in a gay bar, also technically a pub. The gay IRA. The only cunts to put on weight on a hunger strike, on account of spunk being "gay kosher". 

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Make no mistake about it- britains hardest pubs are, by a shit kicking country mile, in Belfast. I'm not sure why, but the IRA and the Uvf and the rest of those cum stains- they fucking love pubs- love them. At any one time, 90% of the IRA are in a pub, and if not it's because they're in a gay bar, also technically a pub. The gay IRA. The only cunts to put on weight on a hunger strike, on account of spunk being "gay kosher". 

Some of them places looked like WW2 Maginot Line bunkers. I would imagine they would withstand bomb, bullet and 50Mt nukes. Paddy cladding for aesthetic effect seemed to be breeze blocks, barbed wire and corrugated iron. I concur with your post.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, Manky said:

Some of them places looked like WW2 Maginot Line bunkers. I would imagine they would withstand bomb, bullet and 50Mt nukes. Paddy cladding for aesthetic effect seemed to be breeze blocks, barbed wire and corrugated iron. I concur with your post.

Shockingly ominous looking shit holes, brimming with absolute cunts. In places like fucking Newry. What a shit hole.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shockingly ominous looking shit holes, brimming with absolute cunts. In places like fucking Newry. What a shit hole.

I would used to have a few pints inside the segments in Belfast. Felt safer, (and probably was) than drinking in Manchester. For obvious reasons I avoided what might be deemed 'rough' areas. Smithwicks bitter, brewed by Guinness if I am not mistaken and Harp lager were all I remember.

There were always some plastic cunts around but I never saw the real rough fuckers. Or if I did they were keeping off the radar.

36 minutes ago, Manky said:

I would used to have a few pints inside the segments in Belfast. Felt safer, (and probably was) than drinking in Manchester. For obvious reasons I avoided what might be deemed 'rough' areas. Smithwicks bitter, brewed by Guinness if I am not mistaken and Harp lager were all I remember.

There were always some plastic cunts around but I never saw the real rough fuckers. Or if I did they were keeping off the radar.

Were you there with the Catering Corps ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
40 minutes ago, Manky said:

I cant be fucked with Belfast. Its ok now and all the rest of it, and is a good laugh, but there are still a fat fraction of the community that is a total cunt, with no help at all from anyone from other parts of the world. 

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I cant be fucked with Belfast. Its ok now and all the rest of it, and is a good laugh, but there are still a fat fraction of the community that is a total cunt, with no help at all from anyone from other parts of the world. 

Shhhh.

Idiot.

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

With the exception of a few golf courses there is no reason to go to NI. It's full of Protestant cunts and nutters as well.

I have no need or desire to go back. The one bonus may be that gay fantasy golfers are probably less prevalent than in Cheshire