CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who call school run moms soccer moms

Guest Cunty mcfuckbastard

Guest Tata Steely Dan

From what I gather from observing colonials on the Interwebs, 'Soccer Moms' are basically synonymous with Xanax, cheap Pinot Grigio, setting their Facebook employment status to 'professional full-time mom to Britney, Jacey and Kaleb', hot flushes, wanting to 'speak to the manager' over trivial matters. fighting other parents at sports matches, being an offensive and uninformed Christian and having an unflattering, choppy haircut.

Still better than half the things you lot are probably married to.

Lol.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

From what I gather from observing colonials on the Interwebs, 'Soccer Moms' are basically synonymous with Xanax, cheap Pinot Grigio, setting their Facebook employment status to 'professional full-time mom to Britney, Jacey and Kaleb', hot flushes, wanting to 'speak to the manager' over trivial matters. fighting other parents at sports matches, being an offensive and uninformed Christian and having an unflattering, choppy haircut.

Lol.

Tata.....Spunkapeism is an infectious and virulent disease.....sadlyI do believe that you may have been infected.

Kill yourself, its the only way to be sure      errr LOL  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Tata.....Spunkapeism is an infectious and virulent disease.....sadlyI do believe that you may have been infected.

Kill yourself, its the only way to be sure      errr LOL  

I bet you got an infectious and virulent disease when you were bumming interior designers at the Vauxhall Tavern. They wouldn't let your sort into my exclusive Golf Club because you don't own any cufflinks. The only way is the Catholic way, etc ad nauseum.

Lol

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Lol.

No kids to ruin my life, she's not on Facefuck and she has taste, red wine and me.

You, on the other hand, ruin the life of anyone within 200 yards, spend most of your life begging for "likes" while chugging clonazepam washed down with cheap Liebfraumilch, have no fucking hair at all, and have a restraining order from the Jehovahs Witnessess who complained of harrassment.

Guest Bill Stickers

I eagerly await your next nom. What will it be?

Cunts that eat wieners at the softball game? 

Ass-hats who don't salute the flag at ground zero?

Slow people with their shopping carts at Walmart? 

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I bet you got an infectious and virulent disease when you were bumming interior designers at the Vauxhall Tavern. They wouldn't let your sort into my exclusive Golf Club because you don't own any cufflinks. The only way is the Catholic way, etc ad nauseum.

Lol

I went past the vauxhall tavern earlier tonight and there was a load of blokes in hard hats. Turns out theyre there to do the roadworks