CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who wear big hats

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Rick_B said:

The biggest cunt doesn't have a hat, just an incredibly stupid haircut.

You mean the rather worried looking one third from the right?

I wonder what the ones with pens are writing?

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Hat or 'at?

I was brought up to pronounce my consonants and vowels correctly but most people round here mumble into their tennents super or chips and don't look you in the eye. Oh god memories of profb arrrgh!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'm the kind of (or Kinda, for the thickies) who calls a spade a spade and therefore if a hat hasn't got a defined function then I ain't fucking interested and you are either a deluded cunt or a chav mong - that last bit is for twats that wear their Burberry peaked caps or site hard hats the wrong way round. I have a label saying this way forward on my cycle helmet as it would be easy to get confused on the way home from the pub but it shouldn't be necessary on a 'kiss me quick' hat, unless you happen to be Punkers with your arse hanging out.

36 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm the kind of (or Kinda, for the thickies) who calls a spade a spade and therefore if a hat hasn't got a defined function then I ain't fucking interested and you are either a deluded cunt or a chav mong - that last bit is for twats that wear their Burberry peaked caps or site hard hats the wrong way round. I have a label saying this way forward on my cycle helmet as it would be easy to get confused on the way home from the pub but it shouldn't be necessary on a 'kiss me quick' hat, unless you happen to be Punkers with your arse hanging out.

That's what Punkape calls Nigerians.

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I wonder what the ones with pens are writing?

With Kim Young Un's predilection for inflicting death on his nearest and dearest, I would say its their wills.