CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eco Warriors

Decimus

21 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's too public to be real, if he was that bored etc he'd just go.

Put a sweepstake on how many days/weeks before he visits again... or check new accounts more carefully...

If he recycles himself into a new account that would be somewhat ironic considering the nature of his valedictory nom.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

If he recycles himself into a new account that would be somewhat ironic considering the nature of his valedictory nom.

A multi ID? On this site. The very thought!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Frank said:

You stupid fucking cunt. I'll tell you when you're done.

Get on with it you idiot. 

You're as shit at being dead as you are at being alive. A thorny problem. 

4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Have any other members noticed, that of late, Bill has been 'liking' Roop's  posts. What a snivelling little, crawling, arse licking cunt. ( or cunt licking arse )

...too much time on your hands, Scrotes. I'm pretty sure you have given me the odd "like" as well, no doubt whilst your brain was being fried mid-radiotherapy session. I'm also sure you recently commented that you loath hypocrisy as well.

11 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Why do thick right wing cunts always take a stance against environmentalism? They make it pretty obvious they don't know shit about climate modelling or meteorology. 

I'm glad to have played my part in fucking over Vanuata..

Shovel on more dogs!

CjVG-RfWYAADGzb.jpg

12 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Why do thick right wing cunts always take a stance against environmentalism? They make it pretty obvious they don't know shit about climate modelling or meteorology. 

Do you know about it?

16 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Do you know about it?

TSD does have a point. There is a huge amount of data that has been analysed leading to the vast majority of scientists, geographers, meteorologists and statisticians to conclude that climate change is happening. The "mediaeval warm period" was a regional not a global phenomena.

Re-cycling is not just about global warming, but also about reducing toxicity and conserving finite natural resources.

Guest Gong Farmer

If global warming means more Septembers like this then bring it on.  I won't be around within the next fifty years so honestly couldn't;t give a flying fuck about global warming. All I know is that I spent a marvelous few hours yesterday sat outside a local cafe drinking wine in glorious sunshine with temperatures in the high twenties. Now if Eco warriors have got a problem with that they can go piss up  a tree.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 26/09/2016 at 7:13 AM, Decimus said:

I'm done Withers, it's over, my last ever post. I'd like to say that it's been a pleasure, but it hasn't, you miserable old cunt.

Admin, delete me please, I'm not coming back.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Have any other members noticed, that of late, Bill has been 'liking' Roop's  posts. What a snivelling little, crawling, arse licking cunt. ( or cunt licking arse )

Decimus deserves everything he gets for leaving me all alone. He's not returning my calls about paying child support for our test tube baby. 

I'm thinking of shacking up with ding. He seems desperate and a real repressed homosexual. 

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

TSD does have a point. There is a huge amount of data that has been analysed leading to the vast majority of scientists, geographers, meteorologists and statisticians to conclude that climate change is happening. The "mediaeval warm period" was a regional not a global phenomena.

Re-cycling is not just about global warming, but also about reducing toxicity and conserving finite natural resources.

I'm not denying climate change is happening. I'm not convinced it's the fault of Man. It's a good excuse to tax the fuck out of us though.

George Carlin summed it up nicely.

34 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm not denying climate change is happening. I'm not convinced it's the fault of Man. It's a good excuse to tax the fuck out of us though.

Ah yes George Carlin the well known polymath. I'll make no comment about people who fall hook, line and sinker for a torrent of deductive fallacies, save to say that you are fortunate not to be born in a different culture as you'd be up for radicalisation.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Ah yes George Carlin the well known polymath. I'll make no comment about people who fall hook, line and sinker for a torrent of deductive fallacies, save to say that you are fortunate not to be born in a different culture as you'd be up for radicalisation.

he says alot of truth in that clip but if you want to believe it is the fault of humans then you go ahead and carry on your blinkered way.

It has not been proven and they cannot prove it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...too much time on your hands, Scrotes. I'm pretty sure you have given me the odd "like" as well, no doubt whilst your brain was being fried mid-radiotherapy session. I'm also sure you recently commented that you loath hypocrisy as well.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Fuck George Carlin. Anyone who has to gesticulate and gurn as much on stage is a usually a religious fuck, a gibberish yank, and a lying fucking cunt.

or Mick jagger 

not a fuckin scientist 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

he says alot of truth in that clip but if you want to believe it is the fault of humans then you go ahead and carry on your blinkered way.

It has not been proven and they cannot prove it.

Do you masturbate to thoughts of Jeremy Clarkson going to town on your arsehole?

As others have said, I wouldn't trust George Carlin on science, in the same way that I wouldn't go watch a stand up set by that wheelchair bound flid Stephen Hawking.

You know you're a cunt when you've got Stickers and Roops both agreeing you'd have blown yourself apart for Allah if you'd been born the other side of Turkey. 

Fucking idiot. 

12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

As others have said, I wouldn't trust George Carlin on science, in the same way that I wouldn't go watch a stand up set by that wheelchair bound flid Stephen Hawking.

My god you're incredible, incredibly thick. I'm sure the other two stooges will give you a like. QC and Bubba, quick hit like button, he's very fragile you know.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Judas said:

My god you're incredible, incredibly thick. I'm sure the other two stooges will give you a like. QC and Bubba, quick hit like button, he's very fragile you know.

You've already done the fragile quip. A rapturous reception it received too. Forever ingrained in our collective memory. Bravo! 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Judas said:

Don't drag me into your last-leg pre meltdown desperation , you desperate little hated by all fuck stick.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Don't drag me into your last-leg pre meltdown desperation , you desperate little hated by all fuck stick.

I'm pretty sure he's MikeD. You can just tell from the way he talks that he's 4ft 3 and has more cats than friends. 

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm pretty sure he's MikeD. You can just tell from the way he talks that he's 4ft 3 and has more cats than friends. 

We don't really get any new members do we....Frank alone is masquerading as 3 or possibly 4 cunts...all of them quite shit..

If I were to put money on it, I would say this member is the cunt formerly known as the Judge,,,,but I would only put a fiver on it.