CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young lads in the gym.

Guest Donner and chips

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I agree with your basic sentiment about gym occupiers. I'm a member of a gym. It isn't too expensive, but clearly expensive enough that the local Polish nutter community consider it a badge of honour to be seen there flashing off their steroid acne and dreadful tattoos. If I stop posting on here in the next few weeks it is probably because some Polski thug has beaten me into a coma because I accidentally knocked over his protein shake while he was taking an Instagram selfie of "bicep day". So angry but unconsciously and clumsily homoerotic. Cunts never put the weights back in the racks either.

7 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I agree with your basic sentiment about gym occupiers. I'm a member of a gym. It isn't too expensive, but clearly expensive enough that the local Polish nutter community consider it a badge of honour to be seen there flashing off their steroid acne and dreadful tattoos. If I stop posting on here in the next few weeks it is probably because some Polski thug has beaten me into a coma because I accidentally knocked over his protein shake while he was taking an Instagram selfie of "bicep day". So angry but unconsciously and clumsily homoerotic. Cunts never put the weights back in the racks either.

Fascinating. 

Guest Donner and chips
10 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Throw a can of Perla at them and they might fuck off.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Donner and chips said:

Throw a can of Perla at them and they might fuck off.

How about I simply dress up as Home Office immigration officer? That would scare the semi-digested kabanos right out of their semi-prolapsed arseholes. 

12 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Pole dancing in the local Gay nightclub is as near to any exercise you will ever get.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Punkape said:

Pole dancing in the local Gay nightclub is as near to any exercise you will ever get.

Stuffing tenners in my G-string is the closest you will ever get!

Guest Donner and chips
2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

How about I simply dress up as Home Office immigration officer? That would scare the semi-digested kabanos right out of their semi-prolapsed arseholes. 

You might end up kabonos mush.

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, ThunderCunt said:

Who gives a fuck if some meathead wants to pump iron, you sound jealous Cagney.

Not even meatheads. Big arms and no bollocks, pussy holes.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Not even meatheads. Big arms and no bollocks, pussy holes.

That sounds like something a Polish gym cunt would say. "Your friend huh? He has the pussy hole for the bollocks, eh?".

James_cagney_promo_photo.jpg

Guest Donner and chips
3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

That sounds like something a Polish gym cunt would say. "Your friend huh? He has the pussy hole for the bollocks, eh?".

James_cagney_promo_photo.jpg

Make of it what you will Feely.

Now get back to training your gag reflex.

Guest Donner and chips
5 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You're trespassing into PunkSpunkers territory with this poofter nom Jim, personally i would steer clear as you might give the silly cunbreed wood.

I'll go to places you boring noshbags fear to tread.

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, ThunderCunt said:

Good, next time you go to one of those places, fucking stay there cuntmelt, as your drivel is absolutely serious.

Like your retorts, bag of shite. Wipe the spunk from your chops and fuck off back to the sauna, you mumbling drongo.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Donner and chips said:

Like your retorts, bag of shite. Wipe the spunk from your chops and fuck off back to the sauna, you mumbling drongo.

Were you not hugged enough as a child?

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, Bubba C said:

Canal Street? Fuck off. 

Like I said to one of your fellow noshers, fuck off back to the railings by Kings Cross. You dull, tedious, wankstain cunt.