CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young lads in the gym.

Guest Donner and chips

Guest Donner and chips

Tanned, white toothed noshbags with a huge upper body, wasp waists, skinny legs and skinny necks. Love to train arms and chug protein shakes. The sort of cunt who goes out wearing a v neck t shirt and a necklace. Posing, preening pricks who love slamming pansy dumbells around whilst grunting like a humping hog. Utter cunts.

Just now, Donner and chips said:

Tanned, white toothed noshbags with a huge upper body, wasp waists, skinny legs and skinny necks. Love to train arms and chug protein shakes. The sort of cunt who goes out wearing a v neck t shirt and a necklace. Posing, preening pricks who love slamming pansy dumbells around whilst grunting like a humping hog. Utter cunts.

My advice this you would be to curb your voyeuristic feelings by keeping away from gyms. Also, get your hard drive sanitised as your collection of up short shots will not impress the police.

You fucking twisted cunt.

Guest Donner and chips
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

My advice this you would be to curb your voyeuristic feelings by keeping away from gyms. Also, get your hard drive sanitised as your collection of up short shots will not impress the police.

You fucking twisted cunt.

Fuck off gimp.

14 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Donner, CC has been ravaged by punky's homoerotic noms for some time now. 

Can you try finding your own style and nomming something hetero/decent next time? 

Cheers. 

Guest Donner and chips
22 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Donner, CC has been ravaged by punky's homoerotic noms for some time now. 

Can you try finding your own style and nomming something hetero/decent next time? 

Cheers. 

Thanks for the pointer Babbs, I'll add it to my list.

58 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

What a strange nomination.

Do you frequent such places in order to bear witness to us ?

You lower-class weirdo...

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

What a strange nomination.

Do you frequent such places in order to bear witness to us ?

You lower-class weirdo...

Fuck off.

Sounds like your kind of heaven. 

Reported myself, so don't bother.

Simian snake.

1 hour ago, Donner and chips said:

Sounds like someone is jealous. Are you a weedy little faggot?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Fuck off gimp.

Its not me filming half naked men and sniffing their bicycle seats. I am sure a quick internet search will unearth all your sordid posts to 'Gay Euro Weightlifters' and 'Bitch triathlete cross dressing hunks'

Spunkape will love you.

15 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Sounds like your kind of heaven. 

Reported myself, so don't bother.

Simian snake.

Well you would say that wouldn't you.

Stalin's head of the NKVD was Lavretni Beria a child murderer and paedophile but I expect you knew that when you adopted the Stalin photo for avatar....

Guest Donner and chips
33 minutes ago, Ape said:

Sounds like someone is jealous. Are you a weedy little faggot?

Far from jealous spunk bubble , I find it amusing we have generation of pumped up pussy holes who look the part but can't actually fight. I observe a few of them as I use the boxing gym, whilst the weight monkeys love to flex and grunt you very really find any of the spastics want to spar after first session with a streak of piss flyweight.

Guest Donner and chips
28 minutes ago, Manky said:

Its not me filming half naked men and sniffing their bicycle seats. I am sure a quick internet search will unearth all your sordid posts to 'Gay Euro Weightlifters' and 'Bitch triathlete cross dressing hunks'

Spunkape will love you.

Boring tit rifle. Jog on

16 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Far from jealous spunk bubble , I find it amusing we have generation of pumped up pussy holes who look the part but can't actually fight. I observe a few of them as I use the boxing gym, whilst the weight monkeys love to flex and grunt you very really find any of the spastics want to spar after first session with a streak of piss flyweight.

Dear. Fucking. God. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
37 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Stalin's head of the NKVD was Lavretni Beria a child murderer and paedophile but I expect you knew that when you adopted the Stalin photo for avatar....

It is cunts corner, I have possibly history's biggest cunt as my avatar, so what?

Guilt by association you say, blaming Uncle Joe for the crimes of a subordinate is like saying that everyone at the BBC was guilty for the crimes of Jimmy Sav.........oh shit bad example.

2 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Yeah seen the type alright. .look like pigeons and walk like pigeons. .saving grace is they don't last long and usually fuck off once the doley makes em get a job 

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

It is cunts corner, I have possibly history's biggest cunt as my avatar, so what?

Guilt by association you say, blaming Uncle Joe for the crimes of a subordinate is like saying that everyone at the BBC was guilty for the crimes of Jimmy Sav.........oh shit bad example.

Stalin knew exactly what Beria was but tolerated his "Foibles".

You cannot say the same about the various  heads of the BBC who presided over Savile.

Anyway now that you know you can replace your fucking avatar.

How about an avatar of a cretin?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The catholic church is famous for having paedophiles. Did you know that when you joined the church?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

Stalin knew exactly what Beria was but tolerated his "Foibles".

You cannot say the same about the various  heads of the BBC who presided over Savile.

Anyway now that you know you can replace your fucking avatar.

How about an avatar of a cretin?

Fuck off you cunt! You do not get to tell me who to have as an avatar.

Guest Donner and chips
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yeah seen the type alright. .look like pigeons and walk like pigeons. .saving grace is they don't last long and usually fuck off once the doley makes em get a job 

Panzerknacker 

True. However I have witnessed a hardier breed, work in club promotion or look at me I'm a flash cunt type role. These fuckers don't go away.