CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hillary Clinton's cunt

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

That's the result of years of sex pesting.

If Hillary gets elected, I expect the old fanny grabber will have a massive aneurism from excitement and end up drooling in a power scooter with his Tena's filled to capacity before a dismal death.  

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If Hillary gets elected, I expect the old fanny grabber will have a massive aneurism from excitement and end up drooling in a power scooter with his Tena's filled to capacity before a dismal death.  

If Hillary gets elected she'll probably have the worn out geriatric old cunt knocked off. She's allegedly very good at making people inexplicably disappear. Not that he doesn't deserve it.

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Here it is....

12302.jpg

Hay fever is a terrible seasonal affliction and no laughing matter....somebody get this chap some antihistamine.

anyway,I thought the joke was....Hilary Clinton, the only woman with two cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer
53 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Hay fever is a terrible seasonal affliction and no laughing matter....somebody get this chap some antihistamine.

anyway,I thought the joke was....Hilary Clinton, the only woman with two cunts.

He looks as syphilitic as her other cunt. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

This is a photograph of what is hiding under Killary Hilary's trouser suit, once you strip away all the machinery and ducting that is keeping her alive. Allegedly.

gunther-von-hagens-pregnant-928.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, ThunderCunt said:

You do know Wiz, this is PunkSpunkers wanking material. 

If that sniveling, oozing bell end will fuck off for any amount of time the risk is worth it. 

Fuck off Punky!

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Here it is....

12302.jpg

Gongers you fucking cunt, I was expecting a picture of some grey haired, saggy, wrinkled orifice that's been fucked once too often.... but the picture you posted is too far!

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Can't see the poof fucking off, this site is his life's blood.

There must be something that will linguistically rip his ring piece enough to get him to leave.  We just have to keep searching.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Guess we just have to discover his other ID.

Or, as politely as possible, ask Admin to fuck the cunt off into a life sentence in the cooler.  He can bore himself to fucking death with his tedious musings and gormless interpretations of his so called life.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Or, as politely as possible, ask Admin to fuck the cunt off into a life sentence in the cooler.  He can bore himself to fucking death with his tedious musings and gormless interpretations of his so called life.  

He can also fuck off telling me who or what I can have as an avatar. I select a cunt from history and he gets all hot under the collar, especially if they are from a communist background. So I am going to select something a bit more modern lets see if she bites at this one.

Guest Gong Farmer
12 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Gongers you fucking cunt, I was expecting a picture of some grey haired, saggy, wrinkled orifice that's been fucked once too often.... but the picture you posted is too far!

I nearly posted a picture of their puffy faced shithouse daughter Arsenal, Hilary's third cunt.

Guest Gong Farmer
13 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

This is a photograph of what is hiding under Killary Hilary's trouser suit, once you strip away all the machinery and ducting that is keeping her alive. Allegedly.

gunther-von-hagens-pregnant-928.jpg

That looks like an exhibit from that 'Bodies'' exhibition. I went to see it when it toured in New York around ten years ago. They had body parts that you could actually handle including dried out livers, hearts,kidneys and brains. I actually dropped a brain whilst handling it. Apparently a lot of the cadavers are executed Chinese criminals, murderers, rapists, tax dodgers and fly tippers, so didn't feel to bad about dropping one of the cunts brains on the floor.