CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Clog The Toilet And Don't sort it!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Temp agencies don't have their own private security force. Guess again, matey!  

African dictator?

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Y'all come back and see us real soon now y'hear? 

Please gyppo, stay off my side.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
35 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

African dictator?

Please gyppo, stay off my side.

She isn't on your side you fucking 'up your own arse' moronic twat. People are just following the direction of the thread.

You sound like you've only just left school where the kids hang around in established groups and you were the dweeb sitting in the corner with a victim complex and wet trousers. R for retard.

14 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Talking of clogging the toilet I see D&C has posted another shit nom. Craft Beer.

I strongly suggest nobody replies and Prehaps the cunt will fuck off

I've just had a look at it drew, fucking hell.  2 mongs fighting for supremacy, each staking their claim for the thickest twat ever.  Idiots.

Guest Bill Stickers
38 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm not sure which side he bats on... don't think he is either...

Come on ding, you don't have the mental fortitude to start this again. 

Guest I know that Cunt
20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There is one of these bog clogging fucking cunts at work.  We have our suspicions, but nobody has caught him in the act.  One of the young female interns went in after the culprit had struck, and by the ear drum piercing screech, one would have thought she had been attacked in the stall.  She left the room in a hot footed hurry, not bothering to clear her desk before proclaiming she quit.  When the poor sod went in to sort the toilet out, he was shocked to find what he described a back door anaconda in the s-pipe.  Three times now, the disgusting bastard has done this, and the natives in the office are putting on their headhunting war paint.  

FFS, reach under the sink, grab the plunger and open it up, you cunts! 

Easy, do you have a French cunt in the office? They never flush the toilet, in France they only have a hole in the floor and don't understand the workings of a flushing toilet.

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What is this utter shit you insist on posting? 

I agree bubbles, its shit, he's even making you look intelligent, but then that's an achievement in its self

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Easy, do you have a French cunt in the office? They never flush the toilet, in France they only have a hole in the floor and don't understand the workings of a flushing toilet.

I agree bubbles, its shit, he's even making you look intelligent..

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ricky.jpg.d9db15e86b6613e09f961ad1650133

Bubba C replied to Donner and chips's topic in The Corner

I was in school as a remedial with a distended bonce. Must be something in the name. This nom is watery bollocks at best, the subject matter of which has been covered on countless noms when referencing students, hipsters, or soppy 'cool' cunts. Get an avatar, get funny/interesting, get an education you thick cunt, then when the realisation of your own stupidity smashes you between your cock-eyed...

Guest Donner and chips
Just now, Lady Penelope said:

I did a real "whoppa" at Chester yesterday

Don't mention that, it will get a few of these fuckers thinking about spunk burgers and milkshakes again.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Come on ding, you don't have the mental fortitude to start this again. 

For what?

Taking the piss out of an amoeba?

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

The back side.

Of course, but the back side of what is the question...

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Let's be completely clear here... you're a grade F fucking moron. 

You got a S stutter?

So that's why you're such a useless twat, years spent staying at home in your room drawing cartoons in case the bigger boys bully you.  Now you've found t'internet, you can get your revenge.. MUHAHAAAA!!!!

Prick.