CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Calais Camp Children wot have been brung to the uk

Guest Lady Penelope

6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I see Gary salt 'n' Lineker has waded into the fray. I would say something about how he's nothing more than a mad shagger who takes out super injunctions, but given that none of these "children" will be coming this far North I don't really care. I hope they pull up the runway at Manston airport and turn it into a massive tent city, just to piss off the poor folk of Kent even further.

Another talentless rich wanker who fucks up reading from an autocue. Stick him and that horrid Lily fucking Allen in a vat of my piss and boil the cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, The Beast said:

Another talentless rich wanker who fucks up reading from an autocue. Stick him and that horrid Lily fucking Allen in a vat of my piss and boil the cunts.

Who? Manston Airport? 

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Many of the Nazis were Catholics, like Savile they failed to put the Chuch's teachings into practice properly.....

Of course I don't approve of Savile's vile activities you thick oik. I was merely pointing out that he saved/improved countless lives as well. I think his personality was split.

Yeah, and good old Adolf absolutely doted on his neice.

Sorry, did I say doted on? I meant to say he removed her from her family, imprisoned her in an apartment and raped the shit out of her.

The only thing he got wrong was her gender, then he'd be the perfect Catholic...

12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm interested to know snatch, have you verified whether all those men pictured have children and wives?  

I'd like to know if the BBC have verified that that "16 year old" at the pizza place is not 24...

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

Most of them are from Sudan, watching the news tonight I struggled to see more than 2 people who could have been of syrian/arab descent, they were all black african.  The jungle is not a refugee camp, it's an illegal immigrant camp, full of mainly adult males who all seem to manage to have smart phones somehow...

Guest Gong Farmer
On 23-10-2016 at 10:43 PM, Punkape said:

You're transgender....

lol.

Hide the sausage !

lol.

So not only are you a closet purveyor of poofery you're also a rank defender of the abject perverse  We know all we need to know about you.