CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Calais Camp Children wot have been brung to the uk

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

It makes me think of a episode of Quincy when Quincy shouts "They're just kids!" and the camera pans to the said "kids" on their BMX bikes and skateboards with not one of the actors whos was playing the part of the "kids" looking a day under 30. These are healthy young adults, not children and we are cunts for taking them in.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

its alright there only kids. they're not entitled to an benefits which means they may have to rent themselves to an MP. ummmmm...I wondered why UKGov were so keen to just take the kids.

11 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

It makes me think of a episode of Quincy when Quincy shouts "They're just kids!" and the camera pans to the said "kids" on their BMX bikes and skateboards with not one of the actors whos was playing the part of the "kids" looking a day under 30. These are healthy young adults, not children and we are cunts for taking them in.

Your neck should be wrung for council estate literacy you thick twat.

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

its alright there only kids. they're not entitled to an benefits which means they may have to rent themselves to an MP. ummmmm...I wondered why UKGov were so keen to just take the kids.

"They're" you retarded fucking cuntplank.

You've corrected now you sly cunt.

Guest Donner and chips
1 hour ago, Extremecunt said:

I say let's just invite all the disgusting, inbred, hairy cunts over from the middle east. Then turn this filthy island into a nuclear wasteland.

Temper, temper.

42 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

..and some cunt is whining about diong the teeth test to check their ages....

Our country, our fucking rules, or fuck off.

Dingers,it seems the rules hang been changed to

"Come over here,get everything for fuck all and feel free to complain about it all the while not contributing in any way shape or form and living by the law of the land that so willingly let you in".

56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought Lauryn Hill was lead singer with the Fugees!

Who gives a shit who was in the Fugees, they are/were fucking crap.

Evidently, facial recognition cameras using fancy software suggest at least one of the benefit scrounging 'children' has told porkies about his age. I never expected that. But out by 20 something years makes you think that the Specsavers adverts don't work. Nearly all males as well. I can see no reason to allow military age shithouses into a country when they won't fight to make their own country a safe place to live. I await the first rapes and suicide bombings involving these children. It won't be long.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

What about the poor Governmental paedo's who voted to allow lovely vulnerable young children in - only to be met by a dozen hirsuite flank-forwards who know English law backwards and can throw a right hook better than Lennox Lewis if anyone tried to queer them up

My old gran could throw a right hook better than Lennox fucking Lewis, and she's been decomposing for decades.

Fair play to these vulnerable child refugees.

While the school kids of Britain watch Peppa Pig and try to win Blue Peter badges, their Middle East/Asian equivalents force their way illegally across umpteen countries, seemingly desperate to live in Britain, rather than seek refuge in any number of safe counties en route.

Is it maybe the tantalising thought of watching CBeebies channels that has given these young toddlers this drive and determination?

46 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fair play to these vulnerable child refugees.

While the school kids of Britain watch Peppa Pig and try to win Blue Peter badges, their Middle East/Asian equivalents force their way illegally across umpteen countries, seemingly desperate to live in Britain, rather than seek refuge in any number of safe counties en route.

Is it maybe the tantalising thought of watching CBeebies channels that has given these young toddlers this drive and determination?

You ate of course right. It has nothing to do with getting into a decadent western country in order to kill and maim as many infidels as possible aided and abetted by failing pop stars and other do-gooders who hate the country that gave them everything.