CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit Religious Education

Guest DingTheRioja

11 minutes ago, deebom said:

This. Jesus was a Jew and practiced Jewery or whatever the fuck it's called. Muhammad was a Christian and practiced Christianing or whatever the fuck they call it.

So more than half the fucking planet worship cunts who didn't even practice the religion their stupid fucking followers follow.

Goes a long way to explaining Punkers though...

Have another joint and pass out for fucks sake you boring, stoned twat..

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Have another joint and pass out for fucks sake you boring, stoned twat..

If anyone is boring it sure as hell is you, the corner's three trick pony. Utter nob.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, mothra said:

That would be hilarious Mothman! Tell us about the sort of jolly japes that could follow

There is a famous verse from the Bible. " Mary rode Josephs ass all the way into Bethlehem"  I am not surprised she was angry at him, imagine going for a break to Bethlehem on a busy bank holiday weekend and not bothering to make a booking. Fucking inconsiderate cunt especially as she was with immaculate child. 

Just now, luke swarm said:

There is a famous verse from the Bible. " Mary rode Josephs ass all the way into Bethlehem"  I am not surprised she was angry at him, imagine going for a break to Bethlehem on a busy bank holiday weekend and not bothering to make a booking. Fucking inconsiderate cunt especially as she was with immaculate child. 

Motherwell 0  Cowdenbeath 0

Guest Alfie Noakes

I will never forgive god for destroying the Nephilim in the great flood, what a spectacularly nasty vengeful cunt. We should shun it if it was real, as for viruses, why the fuck would you create those oh creator of all things? That's just fucked up that is.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I will never forgive god for destroying the Nephilim in the great flood, what a spectacularly nasty vengeful cunt. We should shun it if it was real, as for viruses, why the fuck would you create those oh creator of all things? That's just fucked up that is.

Bunch of fuckin wankers those Nephilim. Norwich versus Nephilim would be a wankfest to end all wristocrats

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You're like nasty virus. Life is dealing with viruses and hosing them down.... 

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I know I'm so badass. On another note two of my dealers have been robbed recently and had ammonia thrown in their faces. Might be a new trend so warn your guys if you got any. Nasty shit.

Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to let my guys know. Cheers dude. 

Idiot. 

• Like 1