CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The right honourable Cunt John Bercow

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Putin ?

Cretin.

I can chose any avatar I wish, especially if that person is a cunt. Perhaps you should put your own image up as your avatar, altough we all may find that a chav poof in golfing clothes may be too offensive.

Turd bucket.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

D&c do you fancy a game of sword fighting for likes he he. Im drowning in only 12 at the mo. There is a conspiracy against me. Lol

If there is a conspiracy it is at a molecular level. Your entire physical and mental being is a fucking disgrace. 

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

If there is a conspiracy it is at a molecular level. Your entire physical and mental being is a fucking disgrace. 

The conspiracy is your the Rachel dolezal of cunts corner. Freeloading on this liberal bandwagon is coming to an end all around Europe. I can smell your dreadlocks lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Extremecunt said:

The conspiracy is your the Rachel dolezal of cunts corner. Freeloading on this liberal bandwagon is coming to an end all around Europe. I can smell your dreadlocks lol.

It bothers you doesn't it? A liberal who isn't afraid to turn around and call you a dribbling spastic rent boy cunt. You don't quite know where you stand anymore. 

Guest Extremecunt

I'm fine with it bill. keep fighting that fight. I bet most members of this site are closet racists, too afraid to voice their opinion. I on the other hand don't give a fuck, It's got me in trouble a few times in the past.stand loud and proud.

Guest Extremecunt
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He probably stands bent over something.....

Your a brown nose fucking cunt you are its so funny.and what's with all this cretin shit? Are you 35 pretending to be 95 you sad cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I'm fine with it bill. keep fighting that fight. I bet most members of this site are closet racists, too afraid to voice their opinion. I on the other hand don't give a fuck, It's got me in trouble a few times in the past.stand loud and proud.

We've got a fucking edgelord right here ladies and gentlemen. Extreme by name, extreme by nature. I bet you wear funny ties at Christmas too! 

28 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I'm calling you out as that racist piece of shit, Manila. It also was obsessed with Rachel Dolezal and was a thick fucking cunt prone to Americanisms, just like you.

Fuck off.

Guest Extremecunt
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm calling you out as that racist piece of shit, Manila. It also was obsessed with Rachel Dolezal and was a thick fucking cunt prone to Americanisms, just like you.

Fuck off.

No. You don't like black people do you. I read that in one of your posts.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

No

No to which part? Being Manila, a thick fucking racist, or a poor man's Wiz?

You're only going to be able to credibly deny one of them, so choose carefully. 

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

No to which part? Being Manila, a thick fucking racist, or a poor man's Wiz?

You're only going to be able to credibly deny one of them, so choose carefully. 

No to fucking off. Am actually enjoying all the attention. Should have all carried on ignoring me. Its only for today as am having a day off. I won't bother you all this weekend.

4 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

No. You don't like black people do you. I read that in one of your posts.

Only a complete idiot would declare that they don't like an entire group of people. I like some, and I dislike others, solely based on the individual and not the colour of their skin. If you tar an entire people, figuratively and probably literally in your case, you only demonstrate what a thick fucking bastard you are.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Extremecunt said:

No to fucking off. Am actually enjoying all the attention. Should have all carried on ignoring me. Its only for today as am having a day off. I won't bother you all this weekend.

A rare day off for our entrepnurial young bric-a-brac seller. I imagine Brexit hasn't affected the trade dynamics between yourself and the local scrap man. 

Where are you peddling your pix n mix and surplus military mess cans tomorrow? Oxford's Gloucester Green market perhaps? Or maybe Wellsbourne?