CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

IRISH SLAG COMMUNITY DEMANDING ABORTIONS

ratcum

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Pervert. I'll bet you're after a "Turing" amnesty after multiple convictions and some compo you dirty fucking sod.

lol.

Unlike your  obsessively gaycentric cunty self I'm only partial to tits and fannies, not shit merchants and trannies. We all might have an iota of respect for if you just came out and admitted that your sexual preferences don't include tits and cunts.

Come on,  just admit that you're as bent as a two bob watch.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Gurt said:

I never thought I'd say it but you are a much bigger waste of life than punky. I'm sure that all here would agree.

again, kill yourself

No punkape wins that one gurt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I once owned a Fiat 128 .. it was something of an abortion, I hope that helps.

No, I don't think even the catholics would forgive you in the confessional for owning a 128.  And admitting it.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

That's understandable considering they have area 51.

Yeah I've often wondered what they've replaced it with. They must have replaced it with something.

14 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

That's understandable considering they have area 51.

I read a piece that said that President Eisenhower wanted to turn up at the front gates with an armed force to find out what they were up to.He didn't even have the authority to order and investigation and was even warned off. It's laughable that  not even the president is privy to what's going on in there. At least now whoever's running it has admitted that it exists, In fact, they now say that they've never denied it's existence and you're tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist nutcase if you say they have always denied it's existence.

I used to be uninterested in that stuff but couldn't give a shit about now. At least that's what I told the CIA during my interrogation They said I knew too much.

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

Guest Gong Farmer
20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your arse is so massively distended through rampant buggery that it can host it's own Gay Pride weekends.

lol.

Your arse has got a derelict site notice posted on it. That hasn't stopped the squatters moving in and shitting all over the place though.

35 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I read a piece that said that President Eisenhower wanted to turn up at the front gates with an armed force to find out what they were up to.He didn't even have the authority to order and investigation and was even warned off. It's laughable that  not even the president is privy to what's going on in there. At least now whoever's running it has admitted that it exists, In fact, they now say that they've never denied it's existence and you're tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist nutcase if you say they have always denied it's existence.

I used to be uninterested in that stuff but couldn't give a shit about now. At least that's what I told the CIA during my interrogation They said I knew too much.

Who knows what they're hiding in there Gong, i am just hoping that when i do break in there that the place is full of nuns.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Believe this or not, i don't really care as it's not all about you.

It's not at all about you. You fucking stupid cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Glad we have got that little gem sorted out, have a good day Cunt.

It's certainly a weight off my mind. Have a nice afternoon.