CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who embrace Gay culture

Earl of Punkape

Guest Lady Penelope
21 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Punky, this hotel we're staying in at Lytham is run by a bender. I fear he is making a play for my hubby. What should I do?

This is a very serious admmission. Only benders stay in Lytham.

Guest Extremecunt
On 28/10/2016 at 4:00 PM, Bill Stickers said:

That's the smell of your mothers matted minge I'd imagine. Move out if you don't like it you sponging cunt. 

Matted minge is one of Frank's sayings you thieving cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 28 October 2016 at 4:13 PM, Extremecunt said:

I'm not bothered bout the comment, jus thought it be fun to report you.

Have you considered the help to buy scheme, you sponging piece of shit? 

Guest Extremecunt
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Have you considered the help to buy scheme, you sponging piece of shit? 

Don't need it. I just need a bit of help buying into your liberal bullshit.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Extremecunt said:

Don't need it. I just need a bit of help buying into your liberal bullshit.

In my utopia, any cunt still living in their old dear's council flat at 37 gets euthanised. Is that liberal? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

In my utopia, any cunt still living in their old dear's council flat at 37 gets euthanised. Is that liberal? 

Yes. You give them a generous 37 years. 21 is enough. If they can't make a go of it by then, the rule of survival of the fittest will naturally take its course and cull the herd of utterly worthless cunts. 

Guest Extremecunt
20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't live in a council flat. I sold up when I divorced. Then moved in with my mom. Her house is bought. 

25 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I don't live in a council flat. I sold up when I divorced. Then moved in with my mom. Her house is bought. 

Her house is also occupied by a lazy, selfish waste of space who needs to get off his fat, fantasist arse and get a proper fucking job. Wanking over a tablet all day is not a profession.

3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Good nom Punky. Posted knowing you run the risk of upsetting the closet faggots and the other PC nazis that try to prevent debate and criticism of the gayboys.

The fight back against faggots is just beginning.

We now have 14 year olds asking for sex changes at school and social services calling parents homophobic and threatening to put their children in care. The children will then be prey for Asian grooming taxi driver gangs whilst in care...

• Like 1

Guest Extremecunt
On 29/10/2016 at 8:45 PM, Ape said:

Her house is also occupied by a lazy, selfish waste of space who needs to get off his fat, fantasist arse and get a proper fucking job. Wanking over a tablet all day is not a profession.

Can you stop, with all this lazy, selfish, wanking, fantasizing and sponging bollocks now. You know nothing. My mom is minted also.

Edited by Extremecunt

20 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Can you stop, with all this lazy, selfish, wanking, fantasizing and sponging bollocks now. You know nothing. My mom is minted also.

_20161029_212141.JPG

A picture of some money and a post it note. How does this prove you have a job exactly? Why do you feel the need to brag about this shit to a bunch of complete strangers? Wanker.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Yes I agree. I don't understand why the "right-on" leftie PC nazis not only defend them and their perversions but actually want to promote the lifestyle even to children. That is just fucking sick. 

It is indeed. If they want to stick their cocks up eachother's arses then they are free to do so (until there is a cure). But they can leave kids the fuck out of it. Perverts.

Guest Extremecunt
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fucking hell...what a vulgar display of wealth. Have you just broken into a cash point ?

Ha ha no. Was just trying to quash the accusation of being an unemployed benefit merchant.