CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who embrace Gay culture

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve

Admin, please....how many of these fucking tedious threads must the corner endure before the spunk guzzling primate is sent away forever?  Isn't there an abortion pill for deformed genetic anomalies like punky??  It's ALWAYS the same shite...anti-gay this, anti-gay that...it's repetitive, boring, unoriginal, and does not encourage enthusiastic debate.  It is only the door opening to yet another festival of infantile insults and slating.  

Guest Extremecunt

I can't believe that a normal person would lap up all this gay propoganda bollocks, then decide to become a faggot. It just shows how mind fucked this younger generation has become, to actually take part in this warped practice is fucking disgusting.

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Admin, please....how many of these fucking tedious threads must the corner endure before the spunk guzzling primate is sent away forever?  Isn't there an abortion pill for deformed genetic anomalies like punky??  It's ALWAYS the same shite...anti-gay this, anti-gay that...it's repetitive, boring, unoriginal, and does not encourage enthusiastic debate.  It is only the door opening to yet another festival of infantile insults and slating.  

You can't open a paper, turn on the radio or TV without Gay culture whining and bleating and shitting on normal culture.

You fucking knob-jockey lover.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I can't believe that a normal person would lap up all this gay propoganda bollocks, then decide to become a faggot. It just shows how mind fucked this younger generation has become, to actually take part in this warped practice is fucking disgusting.

I'd far rather be gay than be you, living at home in the spare room of your old dear's dingy council flat, sucking on her sagging norks when you get hungry. 

17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Nice to see a preacher speaking out against Gay culture and the reasons for it's spread.

A good man fighting back..

Well done Punkers, a cracking nom. You do realise that you will not get any appreciation for posting it don't you. It pricks the conscience of too many latent benders to be 'liked', especially from the inner circle on here, who prefer to follow Decimus' posts and applaud his 'Fuck off idiot' remarks. A bunch of sycophantic thick cunts.

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd far rather be gay than be you, living at home in the spare room of your old dear's dingy council flat, sucking on her sagging norks when you get hungry. 

I can smell your dreadlocks.

21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You should speak out against gay culture and the total feminisation of society.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bedbug said:

Well done Punkers, a cracking nom. You do realise that you will not get any appreciation for posting it don't you. It pricks the conscience of too many latent benders to be 'liked', especially from the inner circle on here, who prefer to follow Decimus' posts and applaud his 'Fuck off idiot' remarks. A bunch of sycophantic thick cunts.

Well spoken Buggers, its nice to see a friendship blossoming on CC unlike all the usual animosity.

Highest praise and I wish that there was a lot more like you on the Corner, You will find Pinky quite challenging to like but its great that you are standing in his corner.  

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I can smell your dreadlocks.

That's the smell of your mothers matted minge I'd imagine. Move out if you don't like it you sponging cunt. 

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Bedbug said:

What do you mean 'rather be gay', you ARE gay. A more disgusting chutney ferreter I have yet to encounter.

Cheers for my like bedbug. Haven't had one in ages.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Fuck off idiot.

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Well spoken Buggers, its nice to see a friendship blossoming on CC unlike all the usual animosity.

Highest praise and I wish that there was a lot more like you on the Corner, You will find Pinky quite challenging to like but its great that you are standing in his corner.  

In my corner but not too close....