CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity Storage Hunters UK

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Just when you thought this programme couldn't get any worse, they've roped in a bunch of Z-list fuckwits from the depths of the pseudo celebrity world.

I saw an ad for it on the tube this morning. You could tell they couldn't even manage to get all the money grabbing cunts together at the same time, so the promotional picture had them all badly photoshopped standing next to each other. I'll try and find it, absolutely dreadful.

The only time I want to see Lenny Henry, Bez from the Happy Mondays, and Theo Pathitis in a garage lock up is if they are sitting in the front seat of their car with a hose pipe through their window and tears streaming down their face.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I tried to watch an episode, purely for research purposes of course, I managed 10 minutes to the first adverts.

A boiling acid eyebath would be more pleasurable than watching any more. It was truly awful, the auctioneer Sean, is a bellend too.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I tried to watch an episode, purely for research purposes of course, I managed 10 minutes to the first adverts.

A boiling acid eyebath would be more pleasurable than watching any more. It was truly awful, the auctioneer Sean, is a bellend too.

That Sean cunt reminds me of one of those dickheads you meet in a pub garden who thinks he is a drum and bass MC.

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Loving your work recently, Ding, the whole bad boy rule breaking thing suits you. Keep up the good work.

What do you think about storage wars though? I imagine you love it.

You seem like the kind of cunt who turns up at 6am to every rural car boot sale going in a 60 mile radius. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What do you think about storage wars though? I imagine you love it.

You seem like the kind of cunt who turns up at 6am to every rural car boot sale going in a 60 mile radius. 

All you need to know is that I have purchased several Billy Bass replicas from places as far afield as Acle. 

@DingTheRioja, are you going to let him get away with talking to me like this? I've nailed my colours to your mast and I expect at least a modicum of backup as recompense.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Loving your work recently, Ding, the whole bad boy rule breaking thing suits you. Keep up the good work.

Get a room. Punkape will be pissing his pants at your blossoming friendship.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

All you need to know is that I have purchased several Billy Bass replicas from places as far afield as Acle. 

@DingTheRioja, are you going to let him get away with talking to me like this? I've nailed my colours to your mast and I expect at least a modicum of backup as recompense.

You can keep your colours off my fucking mast, that's what I think. Pervert.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You can keep your colours off my fucking mast, that's what I think. Pervert.

You tell that cunt. If you don't make him back off quick, he will be propositioning you via PM to attend a used electronics and VHS sale in Thetford.

7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Just when you thought this programme couldn't get any worse, they've roped in a bunch of Z-list fuckwits from the depths of the pseudo celebrity world.

I saw an ad for it on the tube this morning. You could tell they couldn't even manage to get all the money grabbing cunts together at the same time, so the promotional picture had them all badly photoshopped standing next to each other. I'll try and find it, absolutely dreadful.

The only time I want to see Lenny Henry, Bez from the Happy Mondays, and Theo Pathitis in a garage lock up is if they are sitting in the front seat of their car with a hose pipe through their window and tears streaming down their face.

What bollocks.

Become a catholic and find God through prayer...

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've no doubt you star in your own obscene, homosexual films. 

You'll eventually go to prison when the law is changed.

I'd love it if they opened up one of the storage lockers, and hidden between the inexplicably abandoned classic cars and antique Ming vases, is your mummified remains curled up in a sleeping bag.

It would be even better if the celebrity who brought it is a well known homosexual like Graham Norton who then bums your rigid corpse. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I saw an episode of regular storage hunters. Some fat retard called 'Heavy D' repeatedly shouted the word 'boom', regardless of whether it was appropriate to do so or not. Fucking loser.