CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity Storage Hunters UK

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest DingTheRioja
52 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Gospels are the most important and relevant.

Jehovahs witnesses are colossal cunts and wankers. I feel a nom coming....

Shut your fat fucking mouth, there's a delectable little red-headed bombshell round here who's a God botherer, usually seen in a navy skirt and bright red 6" fuckme heels... pale and interesting, stern, with bright red lipstick...

She can come and preach hellfire and brimstone to me anytime.. or anything she fucking well likes come to that...

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Shut your fat fucking mouth, there's a delectable little red-headed bombshell round here who's a God botherer, usually seen in a navy skirt and bright red 6" fuckme heels... pale and interesting, stern, with bright red lipstick...

She can come and preach hellfire and brimstone to me anytime.. or anything she fucking well likes come to that...

Sounds like the local prostitute....I had you down as a rent-boy chaser....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

She fucking hates you Ding. She's pale because you make her feel physically ill. Has she met your parents?

16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

She fucking hates you Ding. She's pale because you make her feel physically ill. Has she met your parents?

Is your dad still about ding?

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Just when you thought this programme couldn't get any worse, they've roped in a bunch of Z-list fuckwits from the depths of the pseudo celebrity world.

I saw an ad for it on the tube this morning. You could tell they couldn't even manage to get all the money grabbing cunts together at the same time, so the promotional picture had them all badly photoshopped standing next to each other. I'll try and find it, absolutely dreadful.

The only time I want to see Lenny Henry, Bez from the Happy Mondays, and Theo Pathitis in a garage lock up is if they are sitting in the front seat of their car with a hose pipe through their window and tears streaming down their face.

If they went with better names, they'd have to pay more.  Going with the no name bellends, they can use the money they saved to buy a few really nice antiques to make the show seem legit.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

If he is a rent boy chaser then you are the rent boy catcher.

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Classic Ding

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

I had you down as a rent-boy.

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That cheeky little smile she has contradicts your opinion somewhat...

9 hours ago, Gurt said:

Is your dad still about ding?

8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Apparently it's "step dad".

father-ted-careful-now-001_400x400.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

I had you down as a rent-boy.

That cheeky little smile she has contradicts your opinion somewhat...

father-ted-careful-now-001_400x400.jpg

You be careful- careful with your cheating, slithering ways. I'm not the one who just got bitch-slapped.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Dylan?

You sad little student rebel cunt.

Try harder next time, maybe you won't fail so much.

It was top quality. Idiot.