CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunting Couriers.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Couriers are postmen that found delivering post altogether too physically and cranially taxing. Instead a machine decides some impossible route for one of these shaved apes to traverse the highways and byways of the land by while adhering endlessly to an impossible schedule, and they spend hours sat behind the wheel of a van instead. Perhaps this is why they either don't turn up when required or carry out the most minimal and perfunctory of checks to see if the "valued customer" is in residence before either not even attempting to pick up the items awaiting shipment (option A) or kicking seven shades of shit out of your fragile goods and then throwing it over your hedge or dumping it in your bins (option B). And all because a bleeping, blinking 'personal digital assistant' tells them they have exactly eight minutes to get from Coventry to Carlisle else a printer in the HR department starts running off a P45.

These cunts see the word 'Fragile' in the same way a bull sees a red rag: challenge accepted. 

DHL, Hermes, Yodel, DPD, UPS (with their brown American cuntwagons), TNT, Parcelforce... cunts to a man. No accountability for frankly shocking service between any of them. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I was just about to nom these cunts! In particular Hermes.

The driver didn't even have time to finish the pitiful instructions on the card of where he'd dumped the parcel. It just read "By metal".

By metal what? 

I found the fucking thing stuffed behind my electric metre. I'm sure the cunt is overworked and underpaid but he's a cunt nonetheless.

16 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Couriers are postmen that found delivering post altogether too physically and cranially taxing. Instead a machine decides some impossible route for one of these shaved apes to traverse the highways and byways of the land by while adhering endlessly to an impossible schedule, and they spend hours sat behind the wheel of a van instead. Perhaps this is why they either don't turn up when required or carry out the most minimal and perfunctory of checks to see if the "valued customer" is in residence before either not even attempting to pick up the items awaiting shipment (option A) or kicking seven shades of shit out of your fragile goods and then throwing it over your hedge or dumping it in your bins (option B). And all because a bleeping, blinking 'personal digital assistant' tells them they have exactly eight minutes to get from Coventry to Carlisle else a printer in the HR department starts running off a P45.

These cunts see the word 'Fragile' in the same way a bull sees a red rag: challenge accepted. 

DHL, Hermes, Yodel, DPD, UPS (with their brown American cuntwagons), TNT, Parcelforce... cunts to a man. No accountability for frankly shocking service between any of them. 

I can see they've obviously damaged your multiple orders of blow up

rubber rent-boy dolls and you bear a grudge....

lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

You're really losing it.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Whereas you order yours from Fortnum and Mason, who hand-deliver them in a sleigh pulled by twelve hairless prepubescent boys.

Nice paragraph break!

lol

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I feel sorry for that monkey. He never knew he'd be used as an avatar by a twat like Punkape. He probably still doesn't. Poor little bastard would off himself if he knew, I'm sure...

Everybody's got something to hide, especially Spunkape and his monkey. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Everybody's got something to hide, especially Spunkape and his monkey. 

that's absolutely right and yes even the Monkey and his Pinkape.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Ape said:

It's more of a disease. Or maybe it's a perversion. Either way, it's fucking idiotic.

A genetic disorder. Symptoms include having no self awareness, breeding like mice, no dress sense and a propensity for very public shows of pretend modesty, such as crossing yourself at any given opportunity or shouting about your next trip to Rome.

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Its a lifestyle choice. 

24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

So is Catholicism.

Yes, a choice, to believe in the truth or some sky fairy who instructs "celebate" men in black skirts to shag underage boys.

Your choice....

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I feel sorry for that monkey. He never knew he'd be used as an avatar by a twat like Punkape. He probably still doesn't. Poor little bastard would off himself if he knew, I'm sure...

He has a certain look on his face that monkey, can't quite put my finger on... there's a sly, resigned, grimace to his mouth, a dead look in his eyes... like he's written a note to his wife, and he has a loaded revolver in his right hand...

Ah, that's it... he knows.... the poor bastard knows....

26 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A genetic disorder. Symptoms include having no self awareness, breeding like mice, no dress sense and a propensity for very public shows of pretend modesty, such as crossing yourself at any given opportunity or shouting about your next trip to Rome.

Damnation is your choice.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Damnation is your choice.

Being subservient to a fucking Argie is your choice.

That's another red hot poker for you in purgatory... or Thomsons All Inclusive Specials as you like to call it.