CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One-armed weather presenter on regional weather

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was next door, drinking whisky like a cunt. I didn't review this yet. Poor Gurt, ladyP fucking hates him, and I think will totally go for him next he tunnels in. You're fucking dead Gurt.

Being threatened by Lady P is like being threatened by Don 'whispering grass' Estelle. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 14/11/2016 at 10:50 PM, Punkape said:

The BBC is full of fucking poofs and dykes and is overtly political.

It should be closed down and all the staff given a good thrashing.

But they all went to public school... and play golf..

16 hours ago, Punkape said:

Why so outraged and predictable  in your adolescent critiques then?

Frank, wrong account.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Being threatened by Lady P is like being threatened by Don 'whispering grass' Estelle. 

Gurt cant handle himself, the dirt digging dicksmoker.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

So I see. Seems a bit like bullying to me. 

It takes more than a few spastics to keep me down. Pscho Eric was having another meltdown and throwing threats about, that's all. Notice you lot were shitting your pants. Drinking whiskey my arse you fucking pussy Quincy 

2 minutes ago, Gurt said:

It takes more than a few spastics to keep me down. Pscho Eric was having another meltdown and throwing threats about, that's all. Notice you lot were shitting your pants. Drinking whiskey my arse you fucking pussy Quincy 

He was watching, there's no doubt about it. Watching and reporting everything in sight, the fucking worm.

1 minute ago, Gurt said:

Pscho. Remedial spaz teacher really needs to up his game. Do the other kids in your class get upset when you eat the sand that they are using to make castles with?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Pscho. Remedial spaz teacher really needs to up his game. Do the other kids in your class get upset when you eat the sand that they are using to make castles with?

Not when I shit out the castle from 'Fantasia' turrets and all- Grnnh grnn hey presto!

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I hope you and Lombardo use a condom......that's so neither of you spread AIDS any further.

I thought left footers didn't like condoms, or was it just for hetero sex?

8 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This nomination is a sick pile of shit. If punkape crashes his imaginary range rover while drink driving (sorry on the legal limit ie still not in full control) and loses an arm, will he develop even more self hate than he already seems to have?

Vile opinion from a full retard. There are many amputees who are fucking heroes, like my mate who was investigating an arms cache in a barn in Ulster and set off a booby trap that basically turned his whole left leg into atoms and his right was lost below the knee. 

Punkape wants these people hidden from us, well I have news for you mate, you are a fucking loathesome worm who should be confined in a windowless room, these people are with us and should be kept away from fucking pricks like you.

Just fucking kill yourself cuntard.

Your amputee mate was as much a victim of Govt policy in Northern Ireland than anything else. The Catholic population in Northern Ireland had to defend itself from bigotry and Protestant Orange nutters who were being backed by British Armed forces.

The whole province should have been given back to Eire in 1945.

How is your venereal disease ?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

Your amputee mate was as much a victim of Govt policy in Northern Ireland than anything else. The Catholic population in Northern Ireland had to defend itself from bigotry and Protestant Orange nutters who were being backed by British Armed forces.

Having some Irish (Southern and yes Catholic) family history I agree for once with you, a unified Eire is the best way ahead.my mate was only 19 and following orders.

5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Having some Irish (Southern and yes Catholic) family history I agree for once with you, a unified Eire is the best way ahead.my mate was only 19 and following orders.

All my family members served with the Royal Irish Rangers and the Irish Guards in particular. Their exposure to Northern Ireland was minimal. The Irish Rangers recruited heavily in the South.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

All my family members served with the Royal Irish Rangers and the Irish Guards in particular. Their exposure to Northern Ireland was minimal.

Policy of not using locals to sort out the problem.

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm not falling for this shit again.