CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My Boss.

Guest deebom

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's a tidy sum when it's all coupled together plus I augment it with personal training on the side . .keeps me in tuna n salad 

Panzerknacker 

Well I can only conclude from this revelation that it must be a mental disability and, everything you've ever posted on this site suggests it's very severe. You have my sympathies, you fucking retarded mong.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well I can only conclude from this revelation that it must be a mental disability and, everything you've ever posted on this site suggests it's very severe. You have my sympathies, you fucking retarded mong.

Pansie is simply telling you what you want to hear.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Pansie is simply telling you what you want to hear.

Oh good. Can he tell me that you're not going to post anymore pointless noms.

On 12/11/2016 at 5:22 AM, deebom said:

Got called to a meeting yesterday, and he proceeded to lie lie lie and fucking lie some more. Not little white lies to emphasise a point, or even slight exaggeration. Big fat lies that dont even stand up to the slightest scrutiny. Lies so fucking outrageous that while I was receiving a bollocking, I couldn't help but laugh at the stupid cunt.

Told him I want these claims and accusations in writing and signed on Monday morning. He's already text me, trying to backtrack, the stupid fucking turtle. Heh, an MP3 of the conversation is sitting in a file on my laptop in a folder called 'lol'

I also have copies of all my paperwork over the last 6 months. The paperwork that he has been destroying, fiddling and generally fucking about with.

Anyone else got a boss like this? :-)

Do you do the books in a gay nightclub?

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's not a revelation drew baby . .I've made frequent references to it. ya must have overlooked it in your haste to share with us all those well thought out and hilarious posts 

Panzerknacker 

Guest JackoTC
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:22 AM, deebom said:

Got called to a meeting yesterday, and he proceeded to lie lie lie and fucking lie some more. Not little white lies to emphasise a point, or even slight exaggeration. Big fat lies that dont even stand up to the slightest scrutiny. Lies so fucking outrageous that while I was receiving a bollocking, I couldn't help but laugh at the stupid cunt.

Told him I want these claims and accusations in writing and signed on Monday morning. He's already text me, trying to backtrack, the stupid fucking turtle. Heh, an MP3 of the conversation is sitting in a file on my laptop in a folder called 'lol'

I also have copies of all my paperwork over the last 6 months. The paperwork that he has been destroying, fiddling and generally fucking about with.

Anyone else got a boss like this? :-)

I was a National Trade Unionist for many years Bomba. Seen this all before. He hates you and wants shot of you for at least three or more of the following reasons :

1.He is telling the truth, and you are a lazy, incompetent, shiftless cunt

2.You are immensely popular, and very good at your job. So much so, you make him look bad.

3.One of the office girls have told him you are a lewd pervert, and she suspects you frequently masturbate in the loos.

4.You ate all of the Philedelphia, yoghurt, and other hideous crap in the shared fridge (and tugged off into what you didn't eat).

5. You are a rampant bender.

I'm guessing.......1,3,........4...and 5. Well done for 3 though.

On 14/11/2016 at 7:01 PM, JackoTC said:

I was a National Trade Unionist for many years Bomba. Seen this all before. He hates you and wants shot of you for at least three or more of the following reasons :

2.You are immensely popular, and very good at your job. So much so, you make him look bad.

3.One of the office girls have told him you are a lewd pervert, and she suspects you frequently masturbate in the loos.

4.You ate all of the Philedelphia, yoghurt, and other hideous crap in the shared fridge (and tugged off into what you didn't eat).

A trade unionist? You fucking soppy lefty red commie bastard. Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 14/11/2016 at 7:01 PM, JackoTC said:

I found one of our many incompetant management bints rifling through the office fridge once, noseying what everyone was having for lunch.. I hope...

I think my "Really?" was an appropriate question/statement...  Her answer was... "er, I was... " then ran off.

I would have blackmailed her for a blowjob but her teeth were too scary...