CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My Boss.

Guest deebom

Got called to a meeting yesterday, and he proceeded to lie lie lie and fucking lie some more. Not little white lies to emphasise a point, or even slight exaggeration. Big fat lies that dont even stand up to the slightest scrutiny. Lies so fucking outrageous that while I was receiving a bollocking, I couldn't help but laugh at the stupid cunt.

Told him I want these claims and accusations in writing and signed on Monday morning. He's already text me, trying to backtrack, the stupid fucking turtle. Heh, an MP3 of the conversation is sitting in a file on my laptop in a folder called 'lol'

I also have copies of all my paperwork over the last 6 months. The paperwork that he has been destroying, fiddling and generally fucking about with.

Anyone else got a boss like this? :-)

14 hours ago, deebom said:

Got called to a meeting yesterday, and he proceeded to lie lie lie and fucking lie some more. Not little white lies to emphasise a point, or even slight exaggeration. Big fat lies that dont even stand up to the slightest scrutiny. Lies so fucking outrageous that while I was receiving a bollocking, I couldn't help but laugh at the stupid cunt.

Told him I want these claims and accusations in writing and signed on Monday morning. He's already text me, trying to backtrack, the stupid fucking turtle. Heh, an MP3 of the conversation is sitting in a file on my laptop in a folder called 'lol'

I also have copies of all my paperwork over the last 6 months. The paperwork that he has been destroying, fiddling and generally fucking about with.

Anyone else got a boss like this? :-)

Be careful DB. The cunt will have you working in the toy department if you're not careful 

The standard of bosses has dropped dramatically over the last 20 years. A few I have liked, a couple I have respected and one or two I have considered competent. I have yet to tick all 3 boxes for the same manager.

As the fuckers get younger and more ambitious they start getting delusions of adequacy. Instead of settling and properly learning a job, they are too busy pining for that greener grass on the other side of the fence. Useless cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Manky said:

The standard of bosses has dropped dramatically over the last 20 years. A few I have liked, a couple I have respected and one or two I have considered competent. I have yet to tick all 3 boxes for the same manager.

As the fuckers get younger and more ambitious they start getting delusions of adequacy. Instead of settling and properly learning a job, they are too busy pining for that greener grass on the other side of the fence. Useless cunts.

You work on the railway?

Just now, Manky said:

I once got a job cleaning my local Nike store because my area manager (technically my boss) lived about thirty miles away and was desperate for anyone to fill the space. Stupid cow didn't even take my past work history (never had any). The place was a mess and the staff loved using the red cloths used for bathrooms to do their dishes for some reason. She was really mad when I left after three days, but she was such a crappy boss she couldn't tell I was a crappy employee.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I once got a job cleaning my local Nike store because my area manager (technically my boss) lived about thirty miles away and was desperate for anyone to fill the space. Stupid cow didn't even take my past work history (never had any). The place was a mess and the staff loved using the red cloths used for bathrooms to do their dishes for some reason. She was really mad when I left after three days, but she was such a crappy boss she couldn't tell I was a crappy employee.

I wanted to continue the family business, both my grandfather and father were circus clowns.

I gave up when I realised I would never be able to fill their shoes.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you that bloke who's been moaning for the last 50 years because Ronnie Biggs playfully tapped you on the nut with a pick axe handle?

No. I have never worked on the railways.

4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Mean't have you been employed on the railways.

I have spent my entire working life (43 years and counting) keeping off the radar and diligently trying to match the work ethic of a scouse docker.

You can lead a man to work.......

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have spent my entire working life (43 years and counting) keeping off the radar and diligently trying to match the work ethic of a scouse docker.

You can lead a man to work.......

There was a lad in my class at school called Gary. Well you can imagine the rest...

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

There was a lad in my class at school called Gary. Well you can imagine the rest...

Srangely, I can't  I know Nigel worked for British Steel, (Sham 69) but I'm  fucked if I know anything about Gary.