CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

I suppose I'm a filthy foreigner as far as the average leave voter is concerned, or at the least to the ones that voted on the immigration ticket. They don't have worry about me contaminating their country, I get it that I'm not welcome and can take a hint.

Gong please understand that I voted Brexit because David Cameron told me not to. That's the only reason.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Roadkill said:

Gong please understand that I voted Brexit because David Cameron told me not to. That's the only reason.

At least it wasn't the Daily Mail.

Guest Gong Farmer
14 hours ago, The Beast said:

I saw this interview. I don't mind an obvious obfuscation for an answer, that is what I expect. But what she said shows she is totally out of her depth. This is being decided without her inclusion, whilst she pretends to stand firm with the March deadline for invoking article 50 and spouting jingoistic bollocks. She is trying to save her own political career and nothing else.  

You're right, totally out of her depth and probably in panic mode. They're turning the Brexit debacle into a war of nutrition against the electorate hoping that they're get sick to death of it all eventually accepting anything that's put on the table in the hope that it will just go away. Some of the ideas that they've come up with truly staggering, paying for entrance to the single market for instance. Aren't the UK paying for that now? Not much in our news about the UK leaving the EU, no one cares, no one gives a flying fuck and it's just not important enough to be concerned about. For most here it's just a case of 'close the door on your way out'. 

I sound pro EU, I'm not, I'm anti EU, I just think that the way the UK have gone about leaving the EU is utterly reckless, Ill thought through and was never under control by anyone. Former colonial countries gained independence from the UK in less that six months so why they're taking about years to leave the EU beats me.

Guest Gong Farmer
29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Besides you have nothing to worry about... you're white though, right?

The last time I looked I was. I suppose then that I'm a filthy traitor for leaving good ol' Blighty for greener climes. You can't fucking win.

4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

The last time I looked I was. I suppose then that I'm a filthy traitor for leaving good ol' Blighty for greener climes. You can't fucking win.

Now stop getting all Eyore on me, I said no such thing. As long as you're white and can do a good Welsh impression no brexiter can hurt you. Not even the loony ones. As long as the Queen is married to one of them the fascists have to stay quiet about the South-Westerners or risk questioning their own beliefs.

34 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You're right, totally out of her depth and probably in panic mode. They're turning the Brexit debacle into a war of nutrition against the electorate hoping that they're get sick to death of it all eventually accepting anything that's put on the table in the hope that it will just go away. Some of the ideas that they've come up with truly staggering, paying for entrance to the single market for instance. Aren't the UK paying for that now? Not much in our news about the UK leaving the EU, no one cares, no one gives a flying fuck and it's just not important enough to be concerned about. For most here it's just a case of 'close the door on your way out'. 

I sound pro EU, I'm not, I'm anti EU, I just think that the way the UK have gone about leaving the EU is utterly reckless, Ill thought through and was never under control by anyone. Former colonial countries gained independence from the UK in less that six months so why they're taking about years to leave the EU beats me.

I'm sure you'll hear news when the EU loses it's second largest economy. You have to admit that both sides have been incredibly disorganised with this whole thing, though. We pay these people to keep cool and make the best deals possible at the time. Instead we got Nigel Farage gloating like a drunken pikey  in a room full of clearly asleep EU representatives. Everyone throws Merkel under the bus like the crash test dummy she is. The French Prime Minister takes the opportunity to be French and slag off the Brits saying that they should be made to suffer so that no one else tries to leave, and everyone in any political seat anywhere on the planet gets to play musical chairs. Greece has gone completely silent, assumed dead, and the promising young guns that the EU were eyeing up for membership have just indulged in a nice little military coup.

Russia is getting ignored by everyone and having serious confidence issues as a result. North Korea is still a thing, as is the Chernobyl power plant. And one of two absolute cunts got America.

2016 has been a hell of a news year. I have to admit... I enjoy watching it all burn.

8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I suppose I'm a filthy foreigner as far as the average leave voter is concerned, or at the least to the ones that voted on the immigration ticket. They don't have worry about me contaminating their country, I get it that I'm not welcome and can take a hint.

To be honest Gongers,would you want to go back to the shithole?

8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The National Institute of Economic and Social Research has predicted a drop in net migration from EU countries by as much as 150,000 a year following Brexit. I imagine that this pleases the idiots who voted for it because they're sick of foreigners, and I doubt they much care about the prediction that by 2030 this would potentially reduce GDP by 5.4% compared to if we voted to remain. Little things like economic stability doesn't matter to the average little Englander, as long as there are no Poles coming over here and doing a hard days work.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The National Institute of Economic and Social Research has predicted a drop in net migration from EU countries by as much as 150,000 a year following Brexit. I imagine that this pleases the idiots who voted for it because they're sick of foreigners, and I doubt they much care about the prediction that by 2030 this would potentially reduce GDP by 5.4% compared to if we voted to remain. Little things like economic stability doesn't matter to the average little Englander, as long as there are no Poles coming over here and doing a hard days work.

I'm off to do a days pike fishing, what do you think of that?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I know that these fucking newbies are driving you mad, but is that any excuse for posting this rambling shit. Lighten up, get on the ferry and come fishing with old Withers

Now it seems that some major banks are in the advanced process of transferring their operations from London to Paris, as confirmed by France's leading financial regulator.

Never mind though, as a Brexiteer would say "It woz the bleedin' banks and the faaaackin' forriners wot made my country bad. Gud riddance to 'em, we don't need 'em, we'll trade with the old empire, innit".

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Now it seems that some major banks are in the advanced process of transferring their operations from London to Paris, as confirmed by France's leading financial regulator.

Never mind though, as a Brexiteer would say "It woz the bleedin' banks and the faaaackin' forriners wot made my country bad. Gud riddance to 'em, we don't need 'em, we'll trade with the old empire, innit".

Are you unwell

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off, you bank stealing, froggy cunt.

In all seriousness that is the single biggest issue, if the 'square mile' fucks off to Germany and France it will create job losses in U.K running into thousands. Considered useless wankers by most, they do however create wealth and spread it about. On a lighter note, this morning I caught a 10lb river pike which will be tomorrows dinner.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

In all seriousness that is the single biggest issue, if the 'square mile' fucks off to Germany and France it will create job losses in U.K running into thousands. Considered useless wankers by most, they do however create wealth and spread it about. On a lighter note, this morning I caught a 10lb river pike which will be tomorrows dinner.

Fucking hell, who do you think you are, Henry VIII? No cunt has eaten pike since the 16th century.

Guest Gong Farmer
10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm sure you'll hear news when the EU loses it's second largest economy. You have to admit that both sides have been incredibly disorganised with this whole thing, though. We pay these people to keep cool and make the best deals possible at the time. Instead we got Nigel Farage gloating like a drunken pikey  in a room full of clearly asleep EU representatives. Everyone throws Merkel under the bus like the crash test dummy she is. The French Prime Minister takes the opportunity to be French and slag off the Brits saying that they should be made to suffer so that no one else tries to leave, and everyone in any political seat anywhere on the planet gets to play musical chairs. Greece has gone completely silent, assumed dead, and the promising young guns that the EU were eyeing up for membership have just indulged in a nice little military coup.

Russia is getting ignored by everyone and having serious confidence issues as a result. North Korea is still a thing, as is the Chernobyl power plant. And one of two absolute cunts got America.

2016 has been a hell of a news year. I have to admit... I enjoy watching it all burn.

I'm pretty sure that the UK will keep buying German cars and French wines whatever a hashed up deal is thrown together. The politicians can say what the fuck they like but the economy and trade always have the last word so I really can't envision the EU losing it's second biggest economy, never going to happen in a million years.The thing to consider is what does the EU need from the UK that it doesn't already have or procure from elsewhere? I can't even buy a jar of Branston pickle here, no demand for it and even then the brand is owned by a European conglomerate, so how British is anything when you follow the money? How domestically owned are any of the products and services we buy, even our water and power supply is owned by foreign concerns, and that goes for all European countries so intrinsically we are now interlocked. 

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

But not a drop in immigrants coming from Asia and Africa? The ones that don't integrate and don't share common western values? So vote leave and get to keep all the filthy job stealing European migrants that won't be thrown out but luckily won't be getting anymore of, whilst seeing no change regarding non EU immigrants entering the country that really are changing the culture of the Land. It's just as well that the average leave voter likes his Asian curry over say a nice bit of French Brie because give it another twenty years that's all he's going to be fucking well getting, curry coming out of their ears.... metaphorically speaking.

Clever cunts aren't they?

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

To be honest Gongers,would you want to go back to the shithole?

I don't go often, I can't stand the cunts saying 'Can I get?' when asking for something in a shop or restaurant. What the fuck happened to 'please may I have?'

Guest I know that Cunt
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decs, fuck off with all your remoaner shite for fucks sake, the referendum was months ago, change the fucking record. We had all this bollocks before and the world didn't end did it, nor will it when we leave. Maybe you are too young to know we were a successful country before we joined and we will be when we leave.

BTW, your continuing insults towards people that aren't rabid Euronazis like yourself is extremely arrogant. They, [we] are entitled to our opinions and we voted out as was our right so fucking get used to it and fucking man up you fucking big soft fucking prick. 

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Decs, fuck off with all your remoaner shite for fucks sake, the referendum was months ago, change the fucking record. We had all this bollocks before and the world didn't end did it, nor will it when we leave. Maybe you are too young to know we were a successful country before we joined and we will be when we leave.

BTW, you're continuing insults towards people that aren't rabid Euronazis like yourself is extremely arrogant. They, [we] are entitled to our opinions and we voted out as was our right so fucking get used to it and fucking man up you fucking big soft fucking prick. 

Are you the member of a trade union by any chance?

• Like 1