CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The united arab emirates.

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Extremecunt
15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Here's a little video to enjoy whilst your 37 year old liver is slowly rotted away by that yummy Value Brand Cider. Be sure to watch it through fully, but don't get too distracted or you'll miss the important message at the end. :)

What are you trying to say. That we're all loved up individuals on this site. Let me tell you something. Dont try and impress the big boys on here, they will fuck you, shank you then shit on your chest lol. Take a leaf out of my book, fuck everybody. Its not called cunts corner because everyone wants to suck each others dicks. I'm not here for friends lol.

Guest Extremecunt
33 minutes ago, Ape said:

You actually own a PlayStation 4? And you're only 37? Shit, that really knocks my large family home into a cocked hat. How have you made it so far up the ladder so young? Please, tell me your secret!

Selfishness. Now go and brag to someone who gives a fuck.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

There have been stupider cunts than this before. No, who am I kidding, this is definitely a new low. I miss Jazz. 

We're not all stupid, I have been clever enough to google your avatartan and now I am aware that he is a shit hot jock guitarist active since 1972 and was totally ripped off by Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley and some cunt out of godspell. Can I have a tin of shortbread and a bottle of Buckfast for doing my homework?

Guest Extremecunt
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Here's a little video to enjoy whilst your 37 year old liver is slowly rotted away by that yummy Value Brand Cider. Be sure to watch it through fully, but don't get too distracted or you'll miss the important message at the end. :)

Best buds roadkill? He he

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

What are you trying to say. That we're all loved up individuals on this site. Let me tell you something. Dont try and impress the big boys on here, they will fuck you, shank you then shit on your chest lol. Take a leaf out of my book, fuck everybody. Its not called cunts corner because everyone wants to suck each others dicks. I'm not here for friends lol.

Have you met Punkape?

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I watched this entire vid last night, is that a genuine imported toy set? Those Chinese! Their translations for product info can be truly hilarious too. One of those awful B2 air rifles came with an instruction booklet. This is a genuine quote:-  "when approaching the rifle be aware of danger and please notice that the wooden stock is of sumptuous and beautiful appearance."

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched this entire vid last night, is that a genuine imported toy set? Those Chinese! Their translations for product info can be truly hilarious too. One of those awful B2 air rifles came with an instruction booklet. This is a genuine quote:-  "when approaching the rifle be aware of danger and please notice that the wooden stock is of sumptuous and beautiful appearance."

Heh gotta love some pigeon English instructions. Check out the guys channel he's got an epic toy violin one where the translation on the box is the worst I've ever seen.

46 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Heh gotta love some pigeon English instructions. Check out the guys channel he's got an epic toy violin one where the translation on the box is the worst I've ever seen.

"I've learned a lot about love, push shove giving push. Great sound strange look, future odd child star"!!! What the fuck is wrong with those people? One of the takeaways down here is called  "the very tasty house"

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"I've learned a lot about love, push shove giving push. Great sound strange look, future odd child star"!!! What the fuck is wrong with those people? One of the takeaways down here is called  "the very tasty house"

Takeaways in my area have a reputation of being a bit sketchy. If your ones are anything like mine that's probably a reference to the asbestos that crumbles off the ceiling tiles in the kitchen and ends up in your chicken chow mein .

29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Takeaways in my area have a reputation of being a bit sketchy. If your ones are anything like mine that's probably a reference to the asbestos that crumbles off the ceiling tiles in the kitchen and ends up in your chicken chow mein .

Down here they go out with huge butterfly nets looking for stray dogs.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know, keeps going back to old quotes and won't clear.

That rotting chemo-pumped wife-at-death's-door of yours must be delighted you've found solace here on the Corner. The thought of some self-obsessed idiot like you at her bedside, pretending you care, makes me feel sick. 

Just now, Frank said:

That rotting chemo-pumped wife-at-death's-door of yours must be delighted you've found solace here on the Corner. The thought of some self-obsessed idiot like you at her bedside, pretending you care, makes me feel sick. 

You've been banned for a while now, came back, said nothing for two days, and now you're back to this bullshit. You really are a boring cunt, Frank.