CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntery at it's finest

colonelkurtz

"Heinz beans advert banned by advertising watchdog" 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38073866

Prepare for paper cut alert when opening letters and protective gloves when wiping your arse.

It's now time for the ASA to set up an "off you fuck" department deal with the whinging fucks who take the time to complain. 

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

"Heinz beans advert banned by advertising watchdog" 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38073866

Prepare for paper cut alert when opening letters and protective gloves when wiping your arse.

It's now time for the ASA to set up an "off you fuck" department deal with the whinging fucks who take the time to complain. 

They had to do something as it was a million housewives every day.

A smorgasboard of cunt and no mistake.

Exhibit A - The risible notion we are all going to turn into Buddy Rich on opening a tin of beans

Exhibit B - We're all so fucking gormless that on doing so, we're not only going to cover ourselves in the gooey residue of fresh bean menstruate but also sever our hands on the can, like the drooling fucking cocksmokers advertisers clearly think we are

Exhibit C - Health and Safety felt the need to get their tssue rat fink claws all over this hoary load of old wank

Exhibit D - Some time-rich / intelligence-deficient cunts burned lean brain tissue to summon up the outrage and creative endeavour to phone something through to the ASA about all this

For fucks sake!!! 100 years ago, teenage men died with a rifle in their hands and for what? So teenage men today can be protected from a can of fucking beans in theirs!!!

• Like 1

That fucking James blunt lottery ad, remember the first couple of days it featured a big skinhead punching out a mirror, this scene was replaced by a woman exclaiming "Ooh" and throwing a cushion at a telly. Presumably people complained because the original encouraged violence. These complainers have probably pre-ordered 'call of duty 7, machine gun bloodbath' to keep their kids occupied this Christmas.

More fucking do gooder bullshit. When will these cunts learn that adults should be responsible for their own actions their own kids. if I want to play a tin of beans and cut my hands in the process then that's my problem. I'm old enough to now that an open tin of beans cut you. How long before the cotton wool we're all wrapped up,min becomes dangerous.

Fuck these whinging know it all cunts. 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Amazing that it takes just six cunts to complain to get an ad lifted. 

Don`t think so Gyps. I complained about that strutting bastard in the Moneysupermarket ads and evidently thousands of other offended cunts did likewise but it wasn`t pulled. In fact now they have a new one with the strutters ( gender fluid ? ) and obese builders hence i rarely watch the pervert promoting bastarding thing anymore. 

Residents in New York can identify themselves from 31 different gender definitions including third sex, non binary and bubba c.

1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Don`t think so Gyps. I complained about that strutting bastard in the Moneysupermarket ads and evidently thousands of other offended cunts did likewise but it wasn`t pulled. In fact now they have a new one with the strutters ( gender fluid ? ) and obese builders hence i rarely watch the pervert promoting bastarding thing anymore. 

Residents in New York can identify themselves from 31 different gender definitions including third sex, non binary and bubba c.

The strutter ads cannot be pulled as they have gay implications and gay people along with all minorities must NEVER under any circumstances be curtailed or criticised in any way. If the Heinz advert featured a pack of Nigerians tapping on a tin it would be fine.

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

A smorgasboard of cunt and no mistake.

Exhibit A - The risible notion we are all going to turn into Buddy Rich on opening a tin of beans

Exhibit B - We're all so fucking gormless that on doing so, we're not only going to cover ourselves in the gooey residue of fresh bean menstruate but also sever our hands on the can, like the drooling fucking cocksmokers advertisers clearly think we are

Exhibit C - Health and Safety felt the need to get their tssue rat fink claws all over this hoary load of old wank

Exhibit D - Some time-rich / intelligence-deficient cunts burned lean brain tissue to summon up the outrage and creative endeavour to phone something through to the ASA about all this

For fucks sake!!! 100 years ago, teenage men died with a rifle in their hands and for what? So teenage men today can be protected from a can of fucking beans in theirs!!!

Fucking glorious post.

Have signed in just to give you the like.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Ban tins. everything should be sold in refill bags so thick cunts don't slit their wrists when wrestling the tin opener.

Can't do that, they'd suffocate by accidentally putting the bags over their heads and resealing them completely airtight.

Maybe.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The strutter ads cannot be pulled as they have gay implications and gay people along with all minorities must NEVER under any circumstances be curtailed or criticised in any way. If the Heinz advert featured a pack of Nigerians tapping on a tin it would be fine.

Gays and Nigerians in one post, fucking hell I think I just heard Punkers explode... or was that Krakatoa going off again?