CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamiliton

Eddie

Guest I know that Cunt
On 01/12/2016 at 9:56 PM, Ape said:

You should tread carefully - IKTC is passionate about his Brexit victory. He'll be fucking furious when he reads this.

Not really Ape, I don't give two fucks what that twat thinks.

Shame about Nico Rosberg though...

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I'm betting they buy Fernando Alsonso out of that crap McLaren. Him and Button have been wasted these last two years at that crumbling team.

That would be good Alonso would give as good as her gets. They could do what Ferrari did when the put Ervine and Massa etc alongside Schumacher so he wasn't challenged, and bring in a "rookie" like Wehrlein. That's probably what hamilton is pushing for. Just have a team mate contracted not to race him to keep him happy the little turd.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

God I hope you're right. For me, Alonso is still probably the best p4p driver on the grid. He's as dogged as they come – and as quick as Hamilton. 2x world champs do not do him justice. 

Alonso is rated as best in my books, too. He just has really bad luck when it comes to choosing teams. He'd wipe the floor with Ham on equal terms, because he's actually been racing for the last three years, not just happily plodding along at the front with a soft-touch team mate like Rosberg.

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

That would be good Alonso would give as good as her gets. They could do what Ferrari did when the put Ervine and Massa etc alongside Schumacher so he wasn't challenged, and bring in a "rookie" like Wehrlein. That's probably what hamilton is pushing for. Just have a team mate contracted not to race him to keep him happy the little turd.

That's what I don't like about him. He's willing to do anything to win, even if it's just fixing his own team to make it easy for himself. Alain Prost was the same back in the day, always running to marshals and grassing for the smallest things. Whereas drivers like Alonso actually have passion about their racing, drivers like Hamilton only care about the easiest possible way to win, fuck the fans, the team, the team mate, or anyone else who gets in the way.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

That's what I don't like about him. He's willing to do anything to win, even if it's just fixing his own team to make it easy for himself. Alain Prost was the same back in the day, always running to marshals and grassing for the smallest things. Whereas drivers like Alonso actually have passion about their racing, drivers like Hamilton only care about the easiest possible way to win, fuck the fans, the team, the team mate, or anyone else who gets in the way.

I agree and I hope mercedes don't go that way. F1 was shit when ferrari were winning everything and they were swapping places so cuntmacher would win. They were like fuck the fans. Alonso was all about the race not the win.

Guest I know that Cunt
12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Senna was equally as committed and somewhat ruthless to the point of being unsporting.

Yes all winners have a ruthless streak but I don't recall him having a team mate that was actually prohibited from beating him. Would RB sell Verstappen, I doubt that one. Maybe a job for Kimi lol.

Guest I know that Cunt
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Kimi suits Ferrari (and Vettel) very well. I can't see him going anywhere.

I agree, mine was a very tongue in cheek comment lol. I'm wondering about the possibility of Ross turning up somewhere and talking Nico into some kind of role.

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'd give the ride to Perez. He's a loon like Verstappen but we don't usually get to see it. I can imagine him running over Eddie Jordan due to 'enthusiastic' wheel to head racing. Yes I can.

Gala lala

Gala lala

etc...

Is Eddie Jordan the confused old man mumbling in the background on ginger ubercunt Chris Evans' fiasco attempt at relaunching Top Gear?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is Eddie Jordan the confused old man mumbling in the background on ginger ubercunt Chris Evans' fiasco attempt at relaunching Top Gear?

The same. I have to turn the sound off on the F1 coverage when the leprechaun cunt is spouting off. Coulthard knows his stuff and Susie Wolfe is boiling hot but this bog trotting pied fuck tail is useless.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I hope you're wrong. I'm down the middle on this one. I'd like to think Hamilton would relish the challenge, and Mercedes would deny his wishes, but I also think he could threaten to leave the team by vetoing Alonso's inclusion. 

I still think Max Verstappen is in with a shout. Red Bull undoubtedly has the best driver line-up in F1 but it's still a small privateer in comparison with Ferrari, Mercedes etc. – and would welcome a massive cash injection via contract clause/break. Time will tell.

Daniel Ricdciardo and Fernando Alonso are both very high quality drivers who started in the back teams and worked their way up through skill. Alonso started in 2001 racing for Minardi and Ricciardo in the 2010's racing for HRT after both having years of experience as test drivers. Hamilton started in a nice cushy top 3 team that Alonso had to win championships to get a place in. Surprisingly enough, Alonso hated having the gobby little twat as a team mate, too.

14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Daniel Ricdciardo and Fernando Alonso are both very high quality drivers who started in the back teams and worked their way up through skill. Alonso started in 2001 racing for Minardi and Ricciardo in the 2010's racing for HRT after both having years of experience as test drivers. Hamilton started in a nice cushy top 3 team that Alonso had to win championships to get a place in. Surprisingly enough, Alonso hated having the gobby little twat as a team mate, too.

As much as I loathe Hamilton's self-indulgence and high opinion of himself, and 'bad-boy from the streets hip-hop' bullshit image, he is a very quick and natural talent who is exciting and unpredictable.

Regardless of him having the best car with each championship he was won, like Vettel, he's shown a real mental strength in recent years – borne from coping with teammates such as Alonso et al. at the start of his F1 career.

I'd love to see Alonso get the Merc2 seat and piss all over him.

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

As much as I loathe Hamilton's self-indulgence and high opinion of himself, and 'bad-boy from the streets hip-hop' bullshit image, he is a very quick and natural talent who is exciting and unpredictable.

Regardless of him having the best car with each championship he was won, like Vettel, he's shown a real mental strength in recent years – borne from coping with teammates such as Alonso et al. at the start of his F1 career.

I'd love to see Alonso get the Merc2 seat and piss all over him.

He has skill, but I believe he's far from the best on the grid. I believe his ability has been over inflated by his team and fans and that's why there's such a negative backlash towards Rosberg beating him at the moment.

I don't like the current style of letting youngsters into high end race seats, either. The Verstappen/Kyvatt switch was a little scummy by Red Bull, and I  was actually enjoying his battles with Sainz at Torro Rosso before they switched him. They need to get rid of Guitierrez, too. He's had plenty of chances to prove he's good enough for a seat in F1 and he's failed every time. Give his seat to someone who deserves it.