CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamiliton

Eddie

The up himself cry baby with ear studs should be inhumanly culled . Defiantly a sausage jockey, i will  be just a shocked when he admits to being a bummer as i was when Tom Daly admitted playing the pink oboe. Can you imagine Jackie Stewart or James Hunt wearing diamond stud earrings. The worst world champion this country has ever produced, and that is including Andy Murray. He immediately fucked off to live in Switzerland for 'privacy reasons', imagine his surprise when he found out about their tax laws. If this is not enough of a reason to hate the cunt, he has also been in a studio producing Rap music.

Hamilton is a petulant little chav, ignoring his team instruction to actually race, instead attempted to back Nico into the chasing pack, not a sportsman like behavior very, very Lewis behavior. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The up himself cry baby with ear studs should be inhumanly culled . Defiantly a sausage jockey, i will  be just a shocked when he admits to being a bummer as i was when Tom Daly admitted playing the pink oboe. Can you imagine Jackie Stewart or James Hunt wearing diamond stud earrings. The worst world champion this country has ever produced, and that is including Andy Murray. He immediately fucked off to live in Switzerland for 'privacy reasons', imagine his surprise when he found out about their tax laws. If this is not enough of a reason to hate the cunt, he has also been in a studio producing Rap music.

Hamilton is a petulant little chav, ignoring his team instruction to actually race, instead attempted to back Nico into the chasing pack, not a sportsman like behavior very, very Lewis behavior. 

Anyway, if he'd have driven it like he'd stolen it, like the rest of his sort, he'd have got plaudits

Just now, Eddie said:

He's my least favourite driver in F1. He's only good when he's got the fastest car on the grid. The whole "Poor black boy comes into fame" story was wank too. If your family had enough money to waste for you to become a professional driver through go-cart racing, you are not poor. His team mate won the championship yesterday, despite Hamilton trying his hardest to back him into other cars. When the team radioed him to speed up because it was getting dangerous, he replied "I'm losing the championship in this race. I don't really care." He won the race, lost the championship, and had a face like a slapped arse through the entire victory celebration. He's also mates with Beiber:

1280_justin_bieber_lewis_hamilton_getty5

"I just can't quit you, baby..."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Rap producer! For fucks sake. Why is it when some famous cunt acheives success in their chosen field, they find it necessary to stick their finger in another pie? Bob Dylan has made hundreds of millions from music but has now decided to become a painter, needless to say the middle classes are falling over themselves to buy his shitty daubings. Google it and have a look. If your five year old kid brought it home from school you wouldn't bother sticking it on the fridge door.

• Like 1

Guest Cuntsman

Petulant was about right. I cant see him being a bender cos he's stuck so far up his own arse there's no room left.

It would be poetic if the team dropped him and he was never seen again, he's a complete cock

Just now, Cuntsman said:

Petulant was about right. I cant see him being a bender cos he's stuck so far up his own arse there's no room left.

It would be poetic if the team dropped him and he was never seen again, he's a complete cock

As much as I hate to admit it, he's got the skill to get another seat if that happened. He just doesn't have any class.

Guest Cuntsman
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

As much as I hate to admit it, he's got the skill to get another seat if that happened. He just doesn't have any class.

Would you give him a job? I know I wouldn't, the only thing he'd get from me is a fucking good kick in the face, and I'd even send him the bill for that. He's a worthless piece of fucking shit that needs mugging by punkape

Just now, Cuntsman said:

Would you give him a job? I know I wouldn't, the only thing he'd get from me is a fucking good kick in the face, and I'd even send him the bill for that. He's a worthless piece of fucking shit that needs mugging by punkape

If I owned an F1 team I probably would if he was willing to be a pay driver. I wouldn't pay for him though.

Just now, Cuntsman said:

Like an Uber rapist. Are you sure?

After one season of funding from the rich twat I could afford to buy Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg from the Force India team. Both of whom have worked their way up through the ranks of F1 like proper drivers, and would probably leave Hamilton behind if they were given equally fast cars.

My main problem with Hamilton is that he'll act like a cunt on the track and then moan when people call him on it. But he's always the first to grass if someone does the same to him.

Guest nobgobbler
58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rap producer! For fucks sake. Why is it when some famous cunt acheives success in their chosen field, they find it necessary to stick their finger in another pie? Bob Dylan has made hundreds of millions from music but has now decided to become a painter, needless to say the middle classes are falling over themselves to buy his shitty daubings. Google it and have a look. If your five year old kid brought it home from school you wouldn't bother sticking it on the fridge door.

Oh my, HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED. I don't know about art, I'm just a GIRL FROM THE NORTH COUNTRY, but it looks like a pile of shite to me, he must have painted it when he was on DESOLATION ROW. Just another dried up has been trying to make a fast buck before he's KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR. A HARD RAIN'S A-GONNA FALL before I could bring myself to look at it in daylight and its IT'S NOT DARK YET. Maybe I should accept THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGING as MOST OF THE TIME I could watch MR TAMBOURINE MAN strutting his stuff and listen to BALLAD OF A THIN MAN, but even WITH GOD ON OUR SIDE this stuff gives me the SUBTERRANEAN HOMESICK BLUES. 

Just now, Roadkill said:

After one season of funding from the rich twat I could afford to buy Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg from the Force India team. Both of whom have worked their way up through the ranks of F1 like proper drivers, and would probably leave Hamilton behind if they were given equally fast cars.

My main problem with Hamilton is that he'll act like a cunt on the track and then moan when people call him on it. But he's always the first to grass if someone does the same to him.

He doesn't actually look like a real person, more like a CGI character. And David Coulthard was made out of spare parts from spitting image.

3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Oh my, HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED. I don't know about art, I'm just a GIRL FROM THE NORTH COUNTRY, but it looks like a pile of shite to me, he must have painted it when he was on DESOLATION ROW. Just another dried up has been trying to make a fast buck before he's KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR. A HARD RAIN'S A-GONNA FALL before I could bring myself to look at it in daylight and its IT'S NOT DARK YET. Maybe I should accept THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGING as MOST OF THE TIME I could watch MR TAMBOURINE MAN strutting his stuff and listen to BALLAD OF A THIN MAN, but even WITH GOD ON OUR SIDE this stuff gives me the SUBTERRANEAN HOMESICK BLUES. 

He should have stuck to writing songs for other artists and not inflicted that god awful nasal whining on the world.