CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Trauma Counselling Industry

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Life is shit, your parents and grandparents, aunts and uncles will die, your siblings might die, you pet dog Sniffer died 20 years ago, you saw a crow run over by a car, a pervy old man from Norfolk touched you on the thigh .. Jimmy Saville looked at your boobs whilst you were watchng TOTP. Don't worry somewhere out there there is now a trauma therapist waiting to charge you £40 an hour to talk you though the PTSD that you suffered because of these ordinary run of the mill life events. The odd thing is that until about twenty five years ago if you mentioned any of these things all that anyone would say is "get over it" and life would go on. The key part of the word "Therapist" is "rapist" .. the cunts are mostly cynical money grubbing cunts who actually make things worse for the "victims", these "Edwinas and Barrys need to be sent packing and shown up for what for what they are. I am pretty sure that I will be abused for this om so I will now phone Millicent my therapist who charges just £25 an hour.

44 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Life is shit, your parents and grandparents, aunts and uncles will die, your siblings might die, you pet dog Sniffer died 20 years ago, you saw a crow run over by a car, a pervy old man from Norfolk touched you on the thigh .. Jimmy Saville looked at your boobs whilst you were watchng TOTP. Don't worry somewhere out there there is now a trauma therapist waiting to charge you £40 an hour to talk you though the PTSD that you suffered because of these ordinary run of the mill life events. The odd thing is that until about twenty five years ago if you mentioned any of these things all that anyone would say is "get over it" and life would go on. The key part of the word "Therapist" is "rapist" .. the cunts are mostly cynical money grubbing cunts who actually make things worse for the "victims", these "Edwinas and Barrys need to be sent packing and shown up for what for what they are. I am pretty sure that I will be abused for this om so I will now phone Millicent my therapist who charges just £25 an hour.

Come round to my place I'll kick you up the arse and it'll cost you just £20 and I'll also make you a nice cuppa.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

There must be fucking massed battalions of these cunts on permanent standby, ready to swing into action at the first hint of a "Breaking..." update scrolling across Sky News.

Kay Burley is a cunt.

Kay%20Burley%20Dog%20Tweet.jpg

Dogs don't get depressed. All they do is lick their arses and then look about.

Guest DingTheRioja

Will Young*, that cunt reckoned he had PTSD and half a dozen other things... self diagnosed, then "confirmed" by some iffy therapist cunts at exorbitant rates....

Yes Will, of course they confirmed what you thought, you stupid fucking prick.

PTSD is for Traumatic Stress, not "shit I didn't get a Number 1 hit" you moronic self absorbed gurning twat.

*cross-reference him to Faces that you could never tire from punching thread..

I have always been cynical about lots of the mental issues like PTSD and stress. I am not saying they don't exist but busloads of wankers use them as an excuse for a meal ticket, like whiplash claims.

PTSD is the new black among 'celebs: along with being raped by an old family friend. Cunts.

6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

You wanna suck my chubby?

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come round to my place I'll kick you up the arse and it'll cost you just £20 and I'll also make you a nice cuppa.

And if I pop over you can both suck my chubby

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There must be fucking massed battalions of these cunts on permanent standby, ready to swing into action at the first hint of a "Breaking..." update scrolling across Sky News.

Kay Burley is a cunt.

Kay%20Burley%20Dog%20Tweet.jpg

All dogs look like that if you eat their biscuits.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Will Young*, that cunt reckoned he had PTSD and half a dozen other things... self diagnosed, then "confirmed" by some iffy therapist cunts at exorbitant rates....

Yes Will, of course they confirmed what you thought, you stupid fucking prick.

PTSD is for Traumatic Stress, not "shit I didn't get a Number 1 hit" you moronic self absorbed gurning twat.

*cross-reference him to Faces that you could never tire from punching thread..

Another nominee from that thread, James Corden was recently on TV bleating to scouse dental phenomenon John Bishop about how traumatising it has been to have recently earned tens of millions presenting a banal scripted chat show in the United States, adding that at one point it all got so bad that he would have handed back all the money if he could have. I bet he fucking didn't though, the fat little cunt. Fucking sickening the way these people try and garner sympathy from people like us who have to do real work for a pittance and are supposed to feel sorry for multi millionaires because they get recognised in public. Spend it all eating yourself to death then you fucking fat imbecile. Matthew Horne is much better than you anyway.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Celebrities seem to suffer a disproportionate amount of 'illnesses' more than the rest of us, don't they? How the fuck would these people cope with a normal working week and the stresses that accompany it, like us mere mortals? 

There's Stephen Fry with his bipolar disorder, Justin Timberlake with ADHD, Will Young with PMT and James Corden with a severe case of Wanker's Cramp. Whatever next?

Probably be Davina McCalls' womb swinging between her knees as a result of being perpetually pregnant for the last 12 years. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/29/2016 at 9:37 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Dogs don't get depressed. All they do is lick their arses and then look about.

Actually, dogs do get depressed.  They grow tired of of Punkape buggering them and wander into traffic hoping to end the abuse, or for some human to give a fuck and rescue them.  Don't be fooled, Gyps.