CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Article 50 - The Miracle Cure

Ape™️

Guest Batbomb
6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I offend everyone. I gave you a traditional welcome that was edited out by a staffer. Welcome to cunts corner, now go forth and multiply then shortly afterwards please expire. Hope that wasn't too rude for you.

This site does rude like no other. Bring it on I say. Where did politeness ever get anyone?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 14/12/2016 at 4:51 PM, Gong Farmer said:

Your Bangladeshi and Pakistani population did not arrive via Calais. They flew in to Heathrow on one way tickets.

For some reason young Mohamed at number 97 doesn't like me calling him "Hammy".

Guest Gong Farmer
27 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

For some reason young Mohamed at number 97 doesn't like me calling him "Hammy".

You might not need to call a taxi either as he's probably got one of his own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 08/12/2016 at 10:59 PM, Ape said:

It's unbelievable! Scientists have just announced they have discovered a cure for cancer and a cheap, renewable energy source to power planet earth into the 22nd century! You might expect it to involve a huge amount of mind-blowing mathematics and technology......but you'd be wrong. No, all that is needed is......wait for it......Article 50 - the wonder cure-all solution to all our problems. Who'd have thought that all our biggest problems could have been solved simply by invoking Article 50? I'm flabbergasted.

Flidonacci sequence.

Guest Lady Penelope

Article 45

1. Freedom of movement for workers shall be secured within the Union.

2. Such freedom of movement shall entail the abolition of any discrimination based on nationality between workers of the Member States as regards employment, remuneration and other conditions of work and employment.

3. It shall entail the right, subject to limitations justified on grounds of public policy, public security or public health:

(a) to accept offers of employment actually made;

(b) to move freely within the territory of Member States for this purpose;

(c) to stay in a Member State for the purpose of employment in accordance with the provisions governing the employment of nationals of that State laid down by law, regulation or administrative action;

(d) to remain in the territory of a Member State after having been employed in that State, subject to conditions which shall be embodied in regulations to be drawn up by the Commission.

4. The provisions of this article shall not apply to employment in the public service.

Guest Gong Farmer

I was watching a program on Sunday about  Dutch fisheries. They were saying that they could but don't fish in what 'used' to be British fishing waters, that Britain won't be getting it's fishing rights back from the EU and that most of what they catch is exported to the UK because the British don't catch enough fish for the domestic consumption. All rather odd. Still, our fisheries are in a very healthy position because the British can't get enough of Dutch caught fish. Brexit or no Brexit, you'll still be buying Dutch caught fish and won't even be bothering ask who caught it when you buy it. The irony is staggering.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I was watching a program on Sunday about  Dutch fisheries. They were saying that they could but don't fish in what 'used' to be British fishing waters, that Britain won't be getting it's fishing rights back from the EU and that most of what they catch is exported to the UK because the British don't catch enough fish for the domestic consumption. All rather odd. Still, our fisheries are in a very healthy position because the British can't get enough of Dutch caught fish. Brexit or no Brexit, you'll still be buying Dutch caught fish and won't even be bothering ask who caught it when you buy it. The irony is staggering.

Funny that, because we import only slightly more than we export, 75% of what we catch is exported, 2/3rds to the EU.  Whereas only 1/3 of what we import comes from the EU, all the EU... not just cloggies and their stinking mackeral.

These days nearly 80% of all cod processed in Holland originates from the north (Denmark, Scotland, Iceland and Norway.)

Oh the irony.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..today I watched a thing many great nations tried to do for centuries. .and failed. .destroy Britain 

Panzerknacker 

Persecution complex much?

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

No..just an observation. .UK plc has destroyed itself ..blaming the residents of its former colonies for wanting to come home to the mother country 

Panzerknacker 

To me it looks like the UK feels persecuted even to the point of persecuting it's self when It looks like yet another Scottish referendum and talk of Northern Ireland possibly looking to leave the UK to form a union with the Irish republic. Not a very United Kingdom is it?

2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

To me it looks like the UK feels persecuted even to the point of persecuting it's self when It looks like yet another Scottish referendum and talk of Northern Ireland possibly looking to leave the UK to form a union with the Irish republic. Not a very United Kingdom is it?

No worries. ..ya still have stand up guys like the Saudis n trump to play with 

Panzerknacker 

3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Perhaps we should simply anagramise the first word and call it 'The Untied Kingdom'