CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misuse of the phrase 'rock star'.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Reported for child abuse.  

I feel sorry for Mike Leander. He basically created the 'Glitter' sound by looping Afrobeat drum rhythms and adding layers of layers of saxophone, guitar and handclaps. The guitars were often tuned with all six strings pitched to their nearest 'A'. This created a sonorous droning sound that blended well with saxophones and gave the Glitter Band records a primitive but powerful, fuzzy sound. The Glitter Band actually barely existed outwith Top of the Pops appearances. Guitars, drums and bass were all recorded and layered by Mike Leander. The unfortunate decision was to add Paul Gadd's vocals to the final mix, which makes what would conventionally be considered both other worldly and innovative records as little more than 'gutter noncery'. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

reported for reporting that which has previously been reported and reports about said reporting, reported and re-reported

This grassing thing has great entertainment potential.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I feel bad for the Glitter Band. Those brilliant rock and roll records are now indistinguishable from the noncery of Gadd himself, which is a tragedy really.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

I feel bad for the Glitter Band. Those brilliant rock and roll records are now indistinguishable from the noncery of Gadd himself, which is a tragedy really.

there was one of those shitty "top 50 christmas songs" on the other night, this was based purely on sales so no opportunities to forget about the cunt, but I thought the voice overs' comments were quite good, a few crappy words about the sales and then "lets just leave this there shall we...."

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, ratcum said:

I'm proofed against these cheap mind games Killer. No chink in my armour and the mild weather means not even a nip in the air. Not a daygoes by....

paki tin you racist...

I'd like to add RnB to this nom, every fucking piece of shit pop crap calls themselves RnB these days, and seems to have done for 20 odd years now... you are NOT rhythm and fucking blues you cunts, you are POP SHITE!

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

paki tin you racist...

I'd like to add RnB to this nom, every fucking piece of shit pop crap calls themselves RnB these days, and seems to have done for 20 odd years now... you are NOT rhythm and fucking blues you cunts, you are POP SHITE!

all good points well made

14 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Don't know who you are talking about here Dan, and don't really care but you seem to know your stuff, i will just call Ellie Goulding a mong chops and be done with it.

I've got theory you are in a maximum security prison Fender. You're allowed 1 hour in the exercise yard and the goons look the other way when a drone brings you a smart phone. A few concise quality comments on here, putting the world to rights, then back to your cell until the next day.

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've got theory you are in a maximum security prison Fender. You're allowed 1 hour in the exercise yard and the goons look the other way when a drone brings you a smart phone. A few concise quality comments on here, putting the world to rights, then back to your cell until the next day.

We could send him toilet wine and sharpened spoons for Christmas! He'll fucking rule G Block.

On 12/17/2016 at 3:06 PM, ratcum said:

You might be on to something here, that's all i am allowed to say.

• Like 1