CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crimbo walkouts

Guest Manky

3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

The "State" doesn't need to own anything does it? Why should it? This is Britain not the USSR.

Not fully, but it needs to have some interest for times of crisis. Energy production, (an essential to all but those that shit in the woods) is a prime example of how easily the UKplc could be fucked over.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

The "State" doesn't need to own anything does it? Why should it? This is Britain not the USSR.

Look at the shit state you're in. Your energy suppliers are foreign  owned and your public transport is a laughing stock. 

Thick twat.

Guest Gong Farmer
22 hours ago, Decimus said:

As you are a working class northern scumbag from the slums of Manchester, your militant Thatcherism has always surprised me. It's as fucking weird as a black man spouting KKK propaganda. You're either thick as fucking shit, or thick as fucking shit, with a slight outside chance that you could be thick as fucking shit.

He just thick. Nothing more to know really. Thatcher shut down his coal mine and so now he thinks he's Alan Sugar. 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Agreed, and it can only get worse. Zero hours contracts are the new "let them eat cake" era. Hope I'm brown bread before I see what's next on the table - bitcoins and bartering produce with neighbours over each others garden fences. Punky could exchange a ride in his range rover for a croissant.

That, and these "LETS" systems are a fucking good way of getting one over the taxman, and they're totally legal.

3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

No one gives a flying fuck unless it impacts them directly.

What fucks me off this time is "The Peoples Post Office" shit, its not ours.

Guest Gong Farmer
17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That, and these "LETS" systems are a fucking good way of getting one over the taxman, and they're totally legal.

What fucks me off this time is "The Peoples Post Office" shit, its not ours.

You're right it's not your post office, it's 10% owned by the employees with the rest owned by fuck knows who before Vince Cable flogged it to them for fuck all. 

Guest I know that Cunt

Look at the shit state you're in. Your energy suppliers are foreign  owned and your public transport is a laughing stock. 

Thick twat.

Exactly you knob, sell the fucking lot to British investors not dirty two faced foreign cunts like the frogs and chinkies. I don't care about "public transport", why should the state transport the public? get rid of the fucking lot. 

3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Public services such as transport, utilities, NHS, schools ect, should be Govt owned and run. Is that not what we vote these cunts in for? To look after us and our interests.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that.

Guest I know that Cunt

You're talking out of your Daily Mail arse. I don't think you really believe that load shit you wrote yourself as none of it makes the any sense. 

You prove my point so well. You arrogant twats just blame the press when you don't understand why someone could possibly disagree with your twisted softy liberal views on something. I stand by everything I said as its the truth.

Why did you move abroad by the way?

No one gives a flying fuck unless it impacts them directly. Most of the cunts moaning are in the same situation themselves with shit salaries and working conditions and should also be fighting to improve their own lot instead of pointing the finger at others that have a gut full of being treated like animals. Everyone should have problem with bad working conditions and dwindling hard fought for workers rights but instead choose to swallow the shit put by the government and the sympathetic media that is designed to divide and conquer, and it's works splendidly .  The strikers have one weapon in their armory that they can use against their unscrupulous greedy bastard employers. and shareholders, the right to withdraw their labour, that's it, with some with a grievance not even having that luxury. 

I'm conservative leaning and even I can see the enforced disconnect that's happened over the last twenty years with many people being fine with it, this 'I'm alright Jack' mentality has taken hold when in reality no one really is an 'I'm alright Jack'.

You're exactly right. I'm just a selfish nob, I won't argue with you there. But what I'm trying to say is they should be trying to get support from the public instead of turning them against themselves by pulling shit like this. They should kick up a big stink about striking over Christmas, then make a grand gesture by delaying the strikes till afterwards, saying that they understand the stress it would cause during the holiday season. They'd get a fuck load more public support pulling something like that than using tired old Generic Christmas Strike Plan A. Even heartless bastards like myself might be inclined to support them if they played it that way. Might.

Because it's in the interests of the country as a whole, to ensure that these essential services are well run accessible and and affordable for everyone you stupid cunt.

Do you really not see this?

3 minutes ago, deebom said:

Because it's in the interests of the country as a whole, to ensure that these essential services are well run accessible and and affordable for everyone you stupid cunt.

You'd honestly trust this government with all that stuff? They'd have it all sold to the highest bidder by the end of the day.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, deebom said:

If that was true they would be better being privatised then wouldn't they you fucking communist idiot. 

Guest Gong Farmer
19 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Exactly you knob, sell the fucking lot to British investors not dirty two faced foreign cunts like the frogs and chinkies. I don't care about "public transport", why should the state transport the public? get rid of the fucking lot. 

You're a very confused and angry individual aren't you? 

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

If that was true they would be better being privatised then wouldn't they you fucking communist idiot. 

No. I'm not working two fucking jobs just so I can afford basic medical insurance. You want to stay away from the insurance companies for as long as possible. That's the key to a happy life.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

You'd honestly trust this government with all that stuff? They'd have it all sold to the highest bidder by the end of the day.

Good. With proper due diligence it should all be sold off to British investors that would run them efficiently and put proper investment in.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

Yes, well the fucking Govt is the problem. Is it our fault that Govt has been hijacked by business? It's not supposed to be a fucking business is it?

For sure Govts have always done business, but today's Govts do business to the detriment of their own societies. They are nothing more than rag and bone men asset strippers.

The fucking cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Deflection

Not at all. You don't seem to be able to grasp what you actually say. We could spend hours pulling apart your crass and ill informed opinions but there are others here that are more deserving, even the people I don't agree with. 

Guest DingTheRioja
34 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You're right it's not your post office, it's 10% owned by the employees with the rest owned by fuck knows who before Vince Cable flogged it to them for fuck all. 

That lovely lefty liberal....

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, deebom said:

Yes, well the fucking Govt is the problem. Is it our fault that Govt has been hijacked by business? It's not supposed to be a fucking business is it?

For sure Govts have always done business, but today's Govts do business to the detriment of their own societies. They are nothing more than rag and bone men asset strippers.

The fucking cunts.

I see now, you communist. Everything owned by the state and everyone works for the state. Why not have everyone wear grey uniforms and all live in huge tenement blocks too.

We are in the 21st century and all countries are run as a business these days, even you beloved Russia.

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

I see now, you communist. Everything owned by the state and everyone works for the state. Why not have everyone wear grey uniforms and all live in huge tenement blocks too.

We are in the 21st century and all countries are run as a business these days, even you beloved Russia.

I live in a tower block. It's actually quite nice apart from the piss smelling lift.