CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crimbo walkouts

Guest Manky

Every cunt and his dog seem ready to fuck off for an extended holiday this year under some excuse of a grievance in order to call a strike.

Times have changed. The tube can be fully automated. Amazon can run the Post Office with room to spare. Southern Railways can be sold to some other cunt and the staff sacked and replaced. British Airways can be fucked over by the budget airlines. etc etc. Don't the commie union dinosaurs realise that their ship has sailed and their supporters are few in number and seriously in denial of reality.

I am not sending any cards. I am not travelling by train, tube or plane. The lost wages of the strikers have been sacrificed for a cause that has affected me not one iota. Why don't the stupid cunts just fuck off. 

Guest I know that Cunt

Good nom Manky. This shit belongs in the 1970's with Corbyn and his leftie mates. I'd ban the fucking unions if they can't behave. Cunts

EDIT.

Just saw that welsh cunt union twat Rob Williams on the news moaning about living standards and blaming the rich [despite the fact that wages have outstripped inflation]. Then the cunt has the gall to say the rail strike's a political strike brought about by the government before admitting that they are trying to co-ordinate the various strikes for maximum effect - meaning pain for the public. Cunts

36 minutes ago, Manky said:

Every cunt and his dog seem ready to fuck off for an extended holiday this year under some excuse of a grievance in order to call a strike.

Times have changed. The tube can be fully automated. Amazon can run the Post Office with room to spare. Southern Railways can be sold to some other cunt and the staff sacked and replaced. British Airways can be fucked over by the budget airlines. etc etc. Don't the commie union dinosaurs realise that their ship has sailed and their supporters are few in number and seriously in denial of reality.

I am not sending any cards. I am not travelling by train, tube or plane. The lost wages of the strikers have been sacrificed for a cause that has affected me not one iota. Why don't the stupid cunts just fuck off. 

As you are a working class northern scumbag from the slums of Manchester, your militant Thatcherism has always surprised me. It's as fucking weird as a black man spouting KKK propaganda. You're either thick as fucking shit, or thick as fucking shit, with a slight outside chance that you could be thick as fucking shit.

• Like 3

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Decimus said:

As you are a working class northern scumbag from the slums of Manchester, your militant Thatcherism has always surprised me. It's as fucking weird as a black man spouting KKK propaganda. You're either thick as fucking shit, or thick as fucking shit, with a slight outside chance that you could be thick as fucking shit.

Well we know there's no chance you are. It's a certainty. Fuck off

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ten out of ten. Good points. Case well presented. Now fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure I must have told you that I actually voted for Thatcher when I was resident in Finchley. What do you think about that?

Guest I know that Cunt
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm sure I must have told you that I actually voted for Thatcher when I was resident in Finchley. What do you think about that?

Didn't know there was a prison in Finchley, but well done.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ordinarily, were you any other man, I'd kill you where you stand. But I'm assuming that you had correctly calculated that your single vote would push her past the margin where all power corrupts, leading to her inevitable hubris over the poll tax that brought about her downfall. Never let it be said by anyone that you don't know how to play the long game.

RK, take heed.

• Like 3

Fucking arseholes who like to play victim despite inconveniencing everyone else during the busiest holiday of the year. There's plenty of people who would be happy to take their jobs at the current level of pay.

The current system protects lazy and greedy workers who believe they're entitled to a pay rise despite not putting in any extra work.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ordinarily, were you any other man, I'd kill you where you stand. But I'm assuming that you had correctly calculated that your single vote would push her past the margin where all power corrupts, leading to her inevitable hubris over the poll tax that brought about her downfall. Never let it be said by anyone that you don't know how to play the long game.

My initial aim was merely to wind up the feral Jock scum in my home town when I told them what I'd done, but I like your version much better so that's what I'm telling everyone from now on. Cheers!

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
54 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking arseholes who like to play victim despite inconveniencing everyone else during the busiest holiday of the year. There's plenty of people who would be happy to take their jobs at the current level of pay.

The current system protects lazy and greedy workers who believe they're entitled to a pay rise despite not putting in any extra work.

It wouldn't be the current level of pay, would it?  It's always about taking pay away from workers and owners/upper management pocketing it for themselves. They claim it for the good of the stock and share holders, but they get buggered as well. The entire reason wages made it to once comfortable levels is because the knuckle dragging workers busted skulls with tyre irons to get it. 

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It wouldn't be the current level of pay, would it?  It's always about taking pay away from workers and owners/upper management pocketing it for themselves. They claim it for the good of the stock and share holders, but they get buggered as well. The entire reason wages made it to once comfortable levels is because the knuckle dragging workers busted skulls with tyre irons to get it. 

Agreed, and it can only get worse. Zero hours contracts are the new "let them eat cake" era. Hope I'm brown bread before I see what's next on the table - bitcoins and bartering produce with neighbours over each others garden fences. Punky could exchange a ride in his range rover for a croissant.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Peasant

33 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Agreed, and it can only get worse. Zero hours contracts are the new "let them eat cake" era. Hope I'm brown bread before I see what's next on the table - bitcoins and bartering produce with neighbours over each others garden fences. Punky could exchange a ride in his range rover for a croissant.

Croissants are for pouffes

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

Fuck the workers, their pensions and their dwindling rights eh?.  So long as the shareholders get their wad who fucking cares? It's amazes me how in the UK the media and the cunts who own it have managed to convince the public that unions are  out to fuck everyone over. It was funny reading the Express and the DM berating the unions over the weekend as their staff reporters haven't had a pay rise in ten years, no union representation, yet their billionaire bosses force them to berate the unions and the people that stand up for their rights and a fair deal when they're also not getting anything of the sort either. It won't be long before zero hour contracts are the norm. company pensions a thing of the past and your kids asking you what the fuck did you do to secure their working rights. You'll have to tell them that you did sweet fuck all because you felt wealthy and didn't want to associate yourselves with the people 'below you' and that's why they'll never have a pension, they'll work until drop and never own their own home being the reason they're still living with Mummy and Daddy well into their thirties and beyond. 

I've noticed to that your UK news media and government has managed to convince much of the UK public that your public sector workers such as  fire fighters, teachers, nurses and doctors, the police and prison officers and every other public sector worker vital to the community are a load of lazy undeserving wank and should be either working for free or for a private concern. It would be pretty fucking funny from where I'm standing if it wasn't so diabolically serious albeit a nice remider why I left that ludicrous fucking country.

Good luck.

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

Fuck the workers, their pensions and their dwindling rights eh?.  So long as the shareholders get their wad who fucking cares? It's amazes me how in the UK the media and the cunts who own it have managed to convince the public that unions are  out to fuck everyone over. It was funny reading the Express and the DM berating the unions over the weekend as their staff reporters haven't had a pay rise in ten years, no union representation, yet their billionaire bosses force them to berate the unions and the people that stand up for their rights and a fair deal when they're also not getting anything of the sort either. It won't be long before zero hour contracts are the norm. company pensions a thing of the past and your kids asking you what the fuck did you do to secure their working rights. You'll have to tell them that you did sweet fuck all because you felt wealthy and didn't want to associate yourselves with the people 'below you' and that's why they'll never have a pension, they'll work until drop and never own their own home being the reason they're still living with Mummy and Daddy well into their thirties and beyond. 

I've noticed to that your UK news media and government has managed to convince much of the UK public that your public sector workers such as  fire fighters, teachers, nurses and doctors, the police and prison officers and every other public sector worker vital to the community are a load of lazy undeserving wank and should be either working for free or for a private concern. It would be pretty fucking funny from where I'm standing if it wasn't so diabolically serious albeit a nice remider why I left that ludicrous fucking country.

Good luck.

They can choose any other day of the year to strike, but they chose Christmas to cause maximum damage and get maximum recognition. You can't really be that amazed that doing something so deliberately cuntish ends up with them being treated like cunts, can you?

12 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Good luck.

I can relate to that.

Guest Gong Farmer
33 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

They can choose any other day of the year to strike, but they chose Christmas to cause maximum damage and get maximum recognition. You can't really be that amazed that doing something so deliberately cuntish ends up with them being treated like cunts, can you?

No one gives a flying fuck unless it impacts them directly. Most of the cunts moaning are in the same situation themselves with shit salaries and working conditions and should also be fighting to improve their own lot instead of pointing the finger at others that have a gut full of being treated like animals. Everyone should have problem with bad working conditions and dwindling hard fought for workers rights but instead choose to swallow the shit put by the government and the sympathetic media that is designed to divide and conquer, and it's works splendidly .  The strikers have one weapon in their armory that they can use against their unscrupulous greedy bastard employers. and shareholders, the right to withdraw their labour, that's it, with some with a grievance not even having that luxury. 

I'm conservative leaning and even I can see the enforced disconnect that's happened over the last twenty years with many people being fine with it, this 'I'm alright Jack' mentality has taken hold when in reality no one really is an 'I'm alright Jack'.

Guest I know that Cunt
26 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Dwindling rights, fuck off. Public sector workers are a fucking joke, bunch of lazy cunts with the odd few exceptions like front line firemen and ambulance paramedics and a few nurses. The others are freeloaders and dossers which is why privatisation is far more efficient pound for pound. Also, the old nationalised industries were mostly dead in the water wasting millions on taxpayers money because they were union dominated and inefficient, and thank god Mrs T sorted the cunts out.

BTW, this stuff isn't some fantasy invented by a right wing press, the press merely report[ed] what took place and the information is out there and open for scrutiny. I'm always amazed how your type constantly blames what they see as a right wing press for hoodwinking the public into thinking something which is and was the opposite of what is and was true. This is obviously how you people convince yourself that the public has no right to an opinion.

As for your last comment, thank fuck you did.

41 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

If you are going to strike there isn't any point in it being ineffective FFS.

As far as I can see, the RMT are a fucking good union. They stand up for the interests of the cunts they represent, which is the polar opposite of the example repeatedly set by our shitbag politicians.

9 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Dwindling rights, fuck off. Public sector workers are a fucking joke, bunch of lazy cunts with the odd few exceptions like front line firemen and ambulance paramedics and a few nurses. The others are freeloaders and dossers which is why privatisation is far more efficient pound for pound. Also, the old nationalised industries were mostly dead in the water wasting millions on taxpayers money because they were union dominated and inefficient, and thank god Mrs T sorted the cunts out.

BTW, this stuff isn't some fantasy invented by a right wing press, the press merely report[ed] what took place and the information is out there and open for scrutiny. I'm always amazed how your type constantly blames what they see as a right wing press for hoodwinking the public into thinking something which is and was the opposite of what is and was true. This is obviously how you people convince yourself that the public has no right to an opinion.

Yeah right. Sell it off.  What do we now own? Fuck all.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Yeah right. Sell it off. Now what do we now own? Fuck all.

The "State" doesn't need to own anything does it? Why should it? This is Britain not the USSR.

Guest Gong Farmer
16 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You're talking out of your Daily Mail arse. I don't think you really believe that load shit you wrote yourself as none of it makes the any sense.