CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest I know that Cunt
27 minutes ago, Snatch said:

There is alot of unrest in the younger generation where immigrants are concerned  but it's not widely broadcast as its not PC.

The right wing party,the AFD get support but people get scared as they think the holocaust will happen all over again,which it won't.

That's what I mean, they will have to put that behind them. If they knew how and why it happened not just what took place they would understand that, move on and avoid repeating the same set of circumstances. 

I'm sure there was a large shot of guilt in Merkel's decision to let them in which is a real shame.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Interesting concept. Is there a German word for "lower peoples" perhaps?

Try "Untermensch" Bawsy. It was widely used between 1923-1945.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

That's what I mean, they will have to put that behind them. If they knew how and why it happened not just what took place they would understand that, move on and avoid repeating the same set of circumstances. 

I'm sure there was a large shot of guilt in Merkel's decision to let them in which is a real shame.

I think as far as Merkel goes,being someone who was born in the former East Germany,she didn't want to see anyone under oppression. It turns out that alot of the refugees were just chancers and her goodwill gesture spiralled out of control. If they try to kick anyone out then people do throw the racism card,but isn't that card used everywhere these days?

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Interesting concept. Is there a German word for "lower peoples" perhaps?

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

I was thinking more of punkape or bill?

Guest I know that Cunt
On 03/01/2017 at 6:54 PM, Snatch said:

I think as far as Merkel goes,being someone who was born in the former East Germany,she didn't want to see anyone under oppression. It turns out that alot of the refugees were just chancers and her goodwill gesture spiralled out of control. If they try to kick anyone out then people do throw the racism card,but isn't that card used everywhere these days?

Yes it is. Unfortunately the liberals thinkers want to do the right thing and that's all very well, but they will throw the racism card at anyone that even mentions a difference even if it's just a difference in culture. The problem then is that discussion is silenced and you end up with an "indigenous" [relatively in terms of the existing] population that turns against the immigrants. You would have thought the Germans would be aware of that.

Most of the muzzies that were killing in Paris and Berlin were Tunisian, I've been to Tunisia and the people there don't seem to require refuge status. There's no war there so this must be a big concern as to why they were let into Germany in the first place.

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Yes it is. Unfortunately the liberals thinkers want to do the right thing and that's all very well, but they will throw the racism card at anyone that even mentions a difference even if it's just a difference in culture. The problem then is that discussion is silenced and you end up with an "indigenous" [relatively in terms of the existing] population that turns against the immigrants. You would have thought the Germans would be aware of that.

Most of the muzzies that were killing in Paris and Berlin were Tunisian, I've been to Tunisia and the people there don't seem to require refuge status. There's no war there so this must be a big concern as to why they were let into Germany in the first place.

They let in thousands who had no paperwork so they never knew from which country the originated. Funny how most of them still had their mobile phones in their pockets. You try flying out of the UK without your passport and see how far you get.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 03/01/2017 at 6:45 PM, Snatch said:

I was thinking of Cuntermensch. Seems to describe the cunts I was referring to quite well.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

They let in thousands who had no paperwork so they never knew from which country the originated. Funny how most of them still had their mobile phones in their pockets. You try flying out of the UK without your passport and see how far you get.

Lol yes, it was like that here. Those poor starving persecuted refugees that had lost their mobiles were queuing up in carphone fucking whorehouse so they could phone home! 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Isn't it more the case that the Krauts, much the same as us, were given no option but to accept the refugees (no matter their status) due to EU law? The French seemed to have best, by accepting their quota, only then to keep the Mushes moving to over here. 

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Isn't it more the case that the Krauts, much the same as us, were given no option but to accept the refugees (no matter their status) due to EU law? The French seemed to have best, by accepting their quota, only then to keep the Mushes moving to over here. 

No, she opened the doors and over a million mostly economic migrants moved in.

On 03/01/2017 at 0:20 PM, I know that Cunt said:

Well the Germans are going to have to throw off their ww2 guilt and get with todays story. Merkel has let a million plus "refugees" into Germany and with them came an unknown number of potential and actual murderers. The German public will reflect on that at the ballot box.

Generations born decades after the atrocities took place are still being made to feel guilty. Western media, much of which is borne from Jewish influence, hasn't allowed anyone to forget. The British don't exactly have the best human rights record in history, either, yet it seems OK for us to be proud of our empirical achievements, chief of which includes killing millions of innocents – as did Germany in the 1930s-40s.

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Generations born decades after the atrocities took place are still being made to feel guilty. Western media, much of which is borne from Jewish influence, hasn't allowed anyone to forget. The British don't exactly have the best human rights record in history, either, yet it seems OK for us to be proud of our empirical achievements, chief of which includes killing millions of innocents – as did Germany in the 1930s-40s.

You're not wrong either.

Guest Snatch
21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Then difference being that Germany lost. Stalin was a far bigger cunt than Hitler but he very rarely gets mentioned.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Then difference being that Germany lost. Stalin was a far bigger cunt than Hitler but he very rarely gets mentioned.

Or Mussolini.

Guest I know that Cunt

Then difference being that Germany lost. Stalin was a far bigger cunt than Hitler but he never gets mentioned.

Exactly. And we made him our ally. Perhaps we should have helped the European side defeat the Communist side in that show.

I dunno about that. Apart from the whole Jew thing the Nazis appear to be the precursor to modern day hipsters and vegans. Lots of them were vegetarian fitness nuts who didn't drink or smoke.

• Like 1

Sadly, history is both written and passed to others from the winning side. It pains me when I see footage of Churchill cunting it up with Stalin in 1945.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Sadly, history is both written and passed to others from the winning side. It pains me when I see footage of Churchill cunting it up with Stalin in 1945.

Churchill was half Amercian and born into a very rich family. He never won the war. Those that fought abroad,flew planes,went to sea,they were the ones we should thank. Not some cigar smoking politician who took advice,quite rightly, from the experts.

50 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I dunno about that. Apart from the whole Jew thing the Nazis appear to be the precursor to modern day hipsters and vegans. Lots of them were vegetarian fitness nuts who didn't drink or smoke.

Haha, very true. If the Jerries had won the war I wouldn't be knocking back a cognac with my steak sandwich, and watching a lederhosen-clad fraulein get nailed by some Nigerian.

Just now, Snatch said:

Churchill was half Amercian and born into a very rich family. He never won the war. Those that fought abroad,flew planes,went to sea,they were the ones we should thank. Not some cigar smoking politician who took advice,quite rightly, from the experts.

He was an old soldier of rank and file, and not a very good one at that. If he'd been leading the troops we'd be speaking German now.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He was an old soldier of rank and file, and not a very good one at that. If he'd been leading the troops we'd be speaking German now.

Pretty much like Hitler was in WW1.

43 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sure. You're therefore undoubtedly aware Churchill sent 250,000 Anzac/British troops to their deaths in the WW1 Gallipoli Campaign, which his peers advised him as being completely unwinnable. Yet, his arrogance knew best – at the expense of unfathomable heartache.