CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Government Vandals who wish to destroy lovely old buildings

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

For some reason the Austrian Government wish to demolish this nice old guest house. They are cunts.

large.vandal-1.jpg.8ec8c881751cc4f9af105

I've been there. They should embrace their history like we did with William Shakespeare

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest House? My Arse. Where's the pier; the view of the mountains or the facility to dine alfresco? Looks more like a whorehouse  to me and I say demolish the cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fucking good job. It's a health and safety nightmare just to get the windows cleaned. Fucking demolish the cunt and build a bungalow or a single storey Premier Inn.

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking good job. It's a health and safety nightmare just to get the windows cleaned. Fucking demolish the cunt and build a bungalow or a single storey Premier Inn.

With you on this one. It's a fucking eyesore. Flatten the fucker.

A lot of nonsense is put forward about this house. When I checked the Austrian phone records, the house was occupied by the Shicklegruber family during the 20's and 30's. Totally uninteresting.

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Manky said:

A lot of nonsense is put forward about this house. When I checked the Austrian phone records, the house was occupied by the Shicklegruber family during the 20's and 30's. Totally uninteresting.

Less I'm mistaken, the above property was sold on Under The Hammer, for the princely sum of 300,000 Euro. The tree was purchased separately and the road-sweeper went into hiding.

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Less I'm mistaken, the above property was sold on Under The Hammer, for the princely sum of 300,000 Euro. The tree was purchased separately and the road-sweeper went into hiding.

It would have gone for more except for the unusual configuration.

One bedroom and 400 showers with original lampshades and homemade soap.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

For some reason the Austrian Government wish to demolish this nice old guest house. They are cunts.

large.vandal-1.jpg.8ec8c881751cc4f9af105

Such abundantly brilliant potential for community bedsits with front rooms. 

Frank?