Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Government Vandals who wish to destroy lovely old buildings


Guest Lady Penelope

Recommended Posts

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

For some reason the Austrian Government wish to demolish this nice old guest house. They are cunts.

large.vandal-1.jpg.8ec8c881751cc4f9af105

I've been there. They should embrace their history like we did with William Shakespeare

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest House? My Arse. Where's the pier; the view of the mountains or the facility to dine alfresco? Looks more like a whorehouse  to me and I say demolish the cunt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fucking good job. It's a health and safety nightmare just to get the windows cleaned. Fucking demolish the cunt and build a bungalow or a single storey Premier Inn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking good job. It's a health and safety nightmare just to get the windows cleaned. Fucking demolish the cunt and build a bungalow or a single storey Premier Inn.

With you on this one. It's a fucking eyesore. Flatten the fucker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A lot of nonsense is put forward about this house. When I checked the Austrian phone records, the house was occupied by the Shicklegruber family during the 20's and 30's. Totally uninteresting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Manky said:

A lot of nonsense is put forward about this house. When I checked the Austrian phone records, the house was occupied by the Shicklegruber family during the 20's and 30's. Totally uninteresting.

Less I'm mistaken, the above property was sold on Under The Hammer, for the princely sum of 300,000 Euro. The tree was purchased separately and the road-sweeper went into hiding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Less I'm mistaken, the above property was sold on Under The Hammer, for the princely sum of 300,000 Euro. The tree was purchased separately and the road-sweeper went into hiding.

It would have gone for more except for the unusual configuration.

One bedroom and 400 showers with original lampshades and homemade soap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

For some reason the Austrian Government wish to demolish this nice old guest house. They are cunts.

large.vandal-1.jpg.8ec8c881751cc4f9af105

Such abundantly brilliant potential for community bedsits with front rooms. 

Frank?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...