CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

JANET JACKSON

ratcum

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Very poignant .I've always found it to be strange that violence seems to be more acceptable than the act of sex or anything related to it. 

With the rather obvious exception of selling utter shite.  Then, it's all sexual in nature, and the cunts are "all in" for it. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 13/01/2017 at 3:29 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Colonel Kurtz said it best....           "They teach young men to drop fire on women and Babies, but they won't let them write the word 'fuck' on the side of their aeroplanes because it's obscene."

On 13/01/2017 at 5:04 PM, Gong Farmer said:

Very poignant .I've always found it to be strange that violence seems to be more acceptable than the act of sex or anything related to it. 

It can be quite funny watching/listening to yanks on about going on holiday to europe, because there's...shhhh.... topless beaches...!!

But see nothing wrong with a 14 year old being taught how to fire an assault rifle...

i did get a bit pissed off when the media cunts complained about the slogan on Harrys helmet (down Punkers, down!)... it said "we do bad things to bad people"... and the cunts complained, for fucks sake they chasing terrorists and mass murderers, it's not like he was going after non-payment of parking fines with an M249.

On 13/01/2017 at 5:14 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

American Presidents all claim to be fundamentalist Christians, which should mean that they are against war and killing, however most of them have financial stakes in the arms and munitions manufacturers that profit so greatly from the wars they initiate. 'Thou shalt not kill', unless thou stands to make a fortune from it.

They do all stick to the Thou Shalt not Kill line, but the bible says nothing about selling flechettes and cluster bombs to dodgy cunts in the middle east.

On 12/01/2017 at 5:54 PM, ratcum said:

So this silly cunt doesn't like the idea of a white dude playing her freak of brother? Would you rather see a black person 'whited' up? With any African American features CGI'd out? You ridiculous fart. Your whole family are fucked up and an insult to black culture.

article-0-19107C0800000578-416_306x330.jpg

I've seen the picture. He looks more like that comedy genius Noel Fielding out of that brilliantly hilarious Mighty Boosh, than Jacko. Aww shamown. Heeeheeee!