CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

JANET JACKSON

ratcum

So this silly cunt doesn't like the idea of a white dude playing her freak of brother? Would you rather see a black person 'whited' up? With any African American features CGI'd out? You ridiculous fart. Your whole family are fucked up and an insult to black culture.

article-0-19107C0800000578-416_306x330.jpg

31 minutes ago, ratcum said:

So this silly cunt doesn't like the idea of a white dude playing her freak of brother? Would you rather see a black person 'whited' up? With any African American features CGI'd out? You ridiculous fart. Your whole family are fucked up and an insult to black culture.

What annoyed me was that every cunt believed that Michaels kids were biologically his. They are fucking white! They have no black characteristics whatsoever, Hispanic if anything. Do his devoted fans believe that plastic surgeons augmented his sperms to match his skin?

It's all right for Idris Elba to be James Bond, but not for Zoe Saldana to play Nina Simone because "she's not black enough". I certainly don't hold out much hope of Woody Harrelson playing Martin Luther King any time soon.

If they announce another all-white Oscar nomination line up I think I may start believing in God.

Guest I know that Cunt
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

Isn't black culture an oxymoron? Although I quite like watching Arthur Hayley's 'Roots' backwards so that it has a happy ending.

Roots was good, but I was pissed off that a black bloke got the part of Cunty Cunty, I didn't go on about it though.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Reported for facism

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's all right for Idris Elba to be James Bond, but not for Zoe Saldana to play Nina Simone because "she's not black enough". I certainly don't hold out much hope of Woody Harrelson playing Martin Luther King any time soon.

If they announce another all-white Oscar nomination line up I think I may start believing in God.

Tom Cruise seems to monopolise short imbecile roles

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

So I take it that Ray Winston as Nelson Mandela won't happen soon? Robbie Williams as Stevie Wonder is also out of the question as well then?

Guest Gong Farmer
22 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Good when she lobbed one of her top-bollocks out at the Superbowl a few years ago though

Yeah and then the US media went mad about it, they bomb entire countries into submission, death and destruction, but then get all furious about a bit of tit. Stupid fucking cunts, not the people but their media.

40 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Good when she lobbed one of her top-bollocks out at the Superbowl a few years ago though

That's the one that "happened" to have the massive piece of nipple jewelry on it,that "accidentally" got torn out of her dress.

Mass media attention over a deliberate act that happened around the same time both she and Timberlake had albums coming out. 

And everyone was shocked and surprised. Fucking idiots.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

That's the one that "happened" to have the massive piece of nipple jewelry on it,that "accidentally" got torn out of her dress.

Mass media attention over a deliberate act that happened around the same time both she and Timberlake had albums coming out. 

And everyone was shocked and surprised. Fucking idiots.

Roops does it all the time (allegedly)*. She's never had an album out.

*Because I don't  won't to be slopping out with Frank in the slammer.