CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mart in McGuinness

Guest Couldn't give a shit

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

There isn't any justice in what you say. War is war and there are not any rules, hence my statement, McGuiness was a murderer and the RUC were in collusion with terrorist organisations. Both accurate statements. It is not the responsibility of the Irish people living in the North part of Ireland if the UK plc government doesn't look after its soldiers. I leave that one to the brainwashed jack waving bootlickers here (who adore a family dynasty of mongoloid huns) to play by the rule of their own laws.

Yes, Manky and IKTC are wankers, aren't they.

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The irish living in NI could, from both proddy and left-footers and from Eire, demand that if no IRA cunts are to face charges, then no-one else should from the same theatre of war.  It's the their fucking interests that if they want peace, then peace is for everyone, not just one fucking side.

Having some micks banging on about Squaddie Bob needing to be tried for defending himself in an ambush, yet their mates who murdered innocents who wanted to get on with their lives, people who got battered for not paying protection to a cause they may or may not agree with are expected to get off scott-free?

I dont give a fuck about a family of displaced germans, what I give a fuck about is UK plc and justice.  The rules should work for both sides exactly the same, if they want immunity, then they can shut the fuck up about Squaddie Bob and his mates.

I don't disagree with that. Problem is that The Good Friday agreement gave immunity to many Republicans, so the ship sailed a long time ago on that one.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't disagree with that. Problem is that The Good Friday agreement gave immunity to many Republicans, so the ship sailed a long time ago on that one.

No it hasn't, they can give immunity to the squaddies as well, and the Sein Fenian fuckers should ask for it, it would go a long fucking way towards balance and equity if they asked for the squaddies to get immunity.

Guest Manky

Mongy the Axeman from the Mobile Shower Unit always wanted to meet Martin or Gerry. They had so much on them in the Deadpool that he reckoned he could retire to Workington on his winnings.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Mongy the Axeman from the Mobile Shower Unit always wanted to meet Martin or Gerry. They had so much on them in the Deadpool that he reckoned he could retire to Workington on his winnings.

They wernt hard to meet..ya know All us had to do was ask directions 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Manky
26 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Another bit of Saint Tony's legacy. That's another cunt I would like to hear about being extremely short of breath. And his pet pig.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

They wernt hard to meet..ya know All us had to do was ask directions 

Panzerknacker 

It was hard for Mongy. He was stationed in Germany.

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No it hasn't, they can give immunity to the squaddies as well, and the Sein Fenian fuckers should ask for it, it would go a long fucking way towards balance and equity if they asked for the squaddies to get immunity.

Why on earth would they do that? If Gerry Adams was strung up by the bollocks for his heinous dealings, I wouldn't foresee the orange order appealing for clemency. The problem in this part of Ireland has been the UK plc government interference and the current situation of British soldiers is a testimony to that fact.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

The snudge dispenses his particle of wisdom to the Walt 

Panzerknacker 

The more you carry on the bigger the idiot you look.

So please,carry on.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Another bit of Saint Tony's legacy. That's another cunt I would like to hear about being extremely short of breath. And his pet pig.

Well, John Major started the whole thing off, but as he needed the support of Ulster Unionists in parliament it was effectively in limbo. As Norman Lamont (a fully paid up cunt in his own right) described him, in government, but not in power.

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The snudge dispenses his particle of wisdom to the Walt 

Panzerknacker 

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The more you carry on the bigger the idiot you look.

So please,carry on.

If you two don't stop this bickering, you will both be kept behind in detention with Rick, and he will be very very cross!

Guest Manky
18 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The problem in this part of Ireland has been the UK plc government interference 

To the tune of billions of pounds of English taxes. The noble freedom fighters were actually nothing more than a bunch of sadistic gangsters involved in extortion, drugs and massive insurance fraud.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

To the tune of billions of pounds of English taxes. The noble freedom fighters were actually nothing more than a bunch of sadistic gangsters involved in extortion, drugs and massive insurance fraud.

And it'll be a running sore on the British taxpayer for decades to come 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

And it'll be a running sore on the British taxpayer for decades to come 

Panzerknacker 

We can fuck off the jock parasites first and then the paddy leeches can be fucked off next. They all want to go it alone but with English money.

8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Terrorist attack in Westminster.

Islamic? About time we pulled the plug on these cunts and outlaw the Muslim faith in this country. I know they're not all bad people but how are we supposed to tell the difference, if you've got a hundred apples and you know only five of them are poisonous, you throw the lot away rather than take the chance that you'll probably get one of the 95 good ones. If you want to worship Allah, fuck off and do it somewhere else. We will soon have a civil war if this shit continues.

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

What ya tink Whitehall has being trying to do for the last 60 odd years manky baby 

Panzerknacker 

The difference is that now they can see the grass is greener where they want to be, as long as the lawn is manicured by the English taxpayer.