CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Switzerland

Guest Lady Penelope

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Couldn't be fucked reading the previous nom if this pile of bilge is anything to go by, but riddle me this, baws, has anyone ever discussed the legend known as Swiss Toni?

All the original comments on all the topics in the Archive are long  gone, sadly, but I can assure you that Swiss Toni was covered in some depth. Then someone called Ding a cunt and the whole nomination spiralled off-topic, never to recover. Same as it ever was, as David Byrne once sang.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Roops had no trouble posting a video, but after her you and Cuntybaws appear to have issues showing images. Someone -by which I clearly mean Roops- has broke the site.

It all looks fine to me. Applying Occam's razor, I suspect you and Bubba are just retards.

s5v3UFN.png

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It all looks fine to me. Applying Occam's razor, I suspect you and Bubba are just retards.

s5v3UFN.png

As I don't have crippling autism and a stay-at-home lifestyle funded by many years of Disability Living Allowance, I don't have the time to sit at home on my laptop and arse about with such trivial matters. 

Many thanks for rising to the bait and posting the pic. I dumped one in the gallery, but that's as fucked as I could be and as far as it got.

PS- do you know that ding is a stupid cunt? 

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

What a load of fucking bollocks.

They also have one of the largest guns per capita ratios.

Yes I have been, but didn't stay long, it was freakily clean and tidy, the pisstake of their log piles all being in perfect symmetry is true.

I think it's the one place I've been where the local tram/train networks didn't have their own stink, they were clean, a fucking abomination is that, a clean train!

Given that the neutral cunts don't bother with a standing army I guess they need them. I'll forgive their lack of a navy, hemmed in as they are.

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Given that the neutral cunts don't bother with a standing army I guess they need them. 

You need to be prepared when some cunt comes at you armed with one of those pointy things for getting stones out of horses' hooves!

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The Swiss... a bunch of pocketknife-wielding scatologists with sense of faux superiority because they wussed out of engaging in WW2, but were quite happy to bank anything the Nazis looted along the way. A nation of autists, pretty much. Call the police if your neighbours' grass is too long, if their grass is too short, if they put their vegetable peelings in the wrong bin, if they flush the toilet too noisily or (probably) don't flush the toilet enough. Call the police on them for looking a bit foreign, or for painting their front door the wrong shade of green. The sort of weirdo folk that record their every bowel movement in a little pocketbook and studiously generate graphs to monitor and model their fiber intake. A joyless pack of weirdos who, like the Scots, are totally happy with whoring out their culture and imagery in the most banal Disney-lite terms for the tourist shekel while maintaining a disturbingly comfortable degree of racism within.