CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Switzerland

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

what a crock of absolute shit. who the fuck needs a ballpoint pen nowadays? My Mont Blanc Meisterstuck has been resigned to the nik nak drawer for years.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just in case anyone runs out of ideas after the "Cuckoo Clock" theme is exhausted...

Couldn't be fucked reading the previous nom if this pile of bilge is anything to go by, but riddle me this, baws, has anyone ever discussed the legend known as Swiss Toni?

Edited by Bubba C
Where's my fucking photo? Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Couldn't be fucked reading the previous nom if this pile of bilge is anything to go by, but riddle me this, baws, has anyone ever discussed the legend known as Swiss Toni?

Roops had no trouble posting a video, but after her you and Cuntybaws appear to have issues showing images. Someone -by which I clearly mean Roops- has broke the site.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

All I know is that both countries readily eat dogs, and I've got no interest in ever going to either of them.

I bet Ding's been to Switzerland, the fucking fantasising, Phileas Fogg cunt.

There's a massive difference between welfare laws in Switzerland and China which govern the processes and production of meat. While I don't advocate either, one has many, and the other has absolutely fucking none whatsoever. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Switzerland is a country filled with parasitic cunts, anything that fucks this bunch of cuckoo clock makers off is good.

http://news.sky.com/story/finally-after-years-of-trying-china-celebrates-ballpoint-pen-breakthrough-10726914

What a load of fucking bollocks.

They also have one of the largest guns per capita ratios.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

All I know is that both countries readily eat dogs, and I've got no interest in ever going to either of them.

I bet Ding's been to Switzerland, the fucking fantasising, Phileas Fogg cunt.

Yes I have been, but didn't stay long, it was freakily clean and tidy, the pisstake of their log piles all being in perfect symmetry is true.

I think it's the one place I've been where the local tram/train networks didn't have their own stink, they were clean, a fucking abomination is that, a clean train!

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes I have been, but didn't stay long, it was freakily clean and tidy, the pisstake of their log piles all being in perfect symmetry is true.

I think it's the one place I've been where the local tram/train networks didn't have their own stink, they were clean, a fucking abomination is that, a clean train!

Ding, you've been warned about this sort of thing. Shut it. 

17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wish I could get my logs in perfect symmetry 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

The thing about discussing Swiss Toni is, it's like making love to a beautiful woman, you start with fine wines and Belgian chocolates, etc etc.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
30 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Toblerone manage it.

They have specially trained whores with triangular arseholes. Grunt them out regular as (cuckoo) clockwork.

you mean they have a front and rear triangle?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Ding, you've been warned about this sort of thing. Shut it. 

Warned by whom?  Anyone with power? Anyone I care about? Anyone I listen to? Anyone who matters?

No?

Then fuck off you stupid fucking cunt.