CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

So

Neil

Where the fuck has this fucking practice come from of when having been asked a question the cunt starts with "So............." before answering?,hearing it more and more,It's as bad as "can I get" or "yeah,no..........".

So,just fuck off!

Guest Gong Farmer
36 minutes ago, Neil said:

Where the fuck has this fucking practice come from of when having been asked a question the cunt starts with "So............." before answering?,hearing it more and more,It's as bad as "can I get" or "yeah,no..........".

So,just fuck off!

I think I nomed this last year some time, along with cunts that say 'super'

7 minutes ago, Noakes said:

So why is it up again?

Because he's a fucking spastic.

Neil, you thick cunt, not only is this repeat bollocks, but you also plagiarised my superb female dress code in the workplace nom recently.

Shove your grotesquely, wank induced massive forearm up you arse.

Guest Alfie Noakes
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Because he's a fucking spastic.

Neil, you thick cunt, not only is this repeat bollocks, but you also plagiarised my superb female dress code in the workplace nom recently.

Shove your grotesquely, wank induced massive forearm up you arse.

Didn't his mum warn him as a child? He must know it gives you hairy palms, double vision and rots the mind, you have to swap hands.

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Neil said:

So,just fuck off!

I missed this first time round, and whilst its not in my nature to agree with noms straight off, I do this time. I heard this twice on the radio on Tuesday and it really fucking pissed me off.

I've no other  cynical or otherwise smart arse comment to add.