CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Air shows cancelled for fear of terrorist attacks

Eric Cuntman

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't forget the pokey hats, Dan, and the butterscotch Instant Whip! Better to live a week as a jackal than a minute as a mole.

A Congregation of Jackals. Quality.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Years ago one of my mates' favourite phrases was "I'm going to rip his head off and shit down his neck", the funniest part was he was about 8 stone wet through and not worth a fuck in a fight....

Morning Ding. Fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Years ago one of my mates' favourite phrases was "I'm going to rip his head off and shit down his neck", the funniest part was he was about 8 stone wet through and not worth a fuck in a fight....

Ding, you really do talk some shit. All these gash anecdotes- the thing is, they're all lame, gay shit. The other thing is- you are a stupid, stupid cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, you really do talk some shit. All these gash anecdotes- the thing is, they're all lame, gay shit. The other thing is- you are a stupid, stupid cunt. 

Can you please point me to one of your posts where you haven't talked utter bollocks, where your only aim is to abuse the other members, where you've contributed something to this site, ever?

Now be a good chap, go to JFK airport with a backpack on, black your face up a bit, buy a replica AK47 and run around shouting Allahu Ackbar and say BANG BANG!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Can you please point me to one of your posts where you haven't talked utter bollocks, where your only aim is to abuse the other members, where you've contributed something to this site, ever?

Now be a good chap, go to JFK airport with a backpack on, black your face up a bit, buy a replica AK47 and run around shouting Allahu Ackbar and say BANG BANG!!

I've given plenty. Your contributions have not been very good at all Ding. The likes of the above bollocks about the airport - fucking woeful, but a very representative sample - it's racist, stupid, unfunny, and completely shit. You're too wet for your own good. Fuck off and die, you dopey vegetable.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I've given plenty. Your contributions have not been very good at all Ding. The likes of the above bollocks about the airport - fucking woeful, but a very representative sample - it's racist, stupid, unfunny, and completely shit. You're too wet for your own good. Fuck off and die, you dopey vegetable.

Racist? How?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Ape said:

A flids favourite reggae duo?

Fuckin' 'ell. You spend most of your time on here slagging-off anything and everything, and yet here you are 'flidding' this and "Spackering" that like some kind of turd. It's become dire Ape.

14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fuckin' 'ell. You spend most of your time on here slagging-off anything and everything, and yet here you are 'flidding' this and "Spackering" that like some kind of turd. It's become dire Ape.

You fucking hypocrite! At least 90% of your posts have been in the format of song!

17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

In fairness it's generally only you I slag off, and we all know why that is. I really don't give a fuck what you think anyway, you mental turd.

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, Ape said:

In fairness it's generally only you I slag off, and we all know why that is. I really don't give a fuck what you think anyway, you mental turd.

But you do, as is evident.