CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Farron

Guest Welsh_cunt

44 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

He’s a fucking lefty for starters. He would let the population of China through our border controls with unlimited access to our NHS if he had the chance. Think this is good? Tim the cunt Farron would. This cunt talks the complete opposite to the majority electorate population of the UK and is so out of touch with the will of the ordinary UK citizen. This cunt unbelievably has a vote in the commons which is pretty scary….he’s an utter cunt.

You are complete spacko if you really believe this. I'd like to see some evidence of these claims that he's happily allow 1.4 billion Chinese to use our health service, presumably not all at the same time. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You are complete spacko if you really believe this. I'd like to see some evidence of these claims that he's happily allow 1.4 billion Chinese to use our health service, presumably not all at the same time. 

Jeez, i'll send you a link to the millions of Hansard archives, sure to be in there somewhere.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

..."everything" really, or just the answers you don't like?

Just the ones I don't like. You win. Moving on, I'll wager your house is fastidiously clean, in which you order your husband to spend one hour each weeknight ensuring all tea mug logos are not only showing, they're in alphabetical order. Your knives and forks point in the same direction in the dishwasher, too. I am right, aren't I? 

Guest Mingeeta
4 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Orange doesn't mean ugly, that's just your pointless opinion, my nom was his irrelevant do-gooder intentions, Veteran cunt? Keep up for fuck's sake. You're slower than my bowel movements at the moment.

Your bowel movements are slow because most of your shit is being distributed between your tiny brain and your fingertips. What a twat you are. 

8 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Your bowel movements are slow because most of your shit is being distributed between your tiny brain and your fingertips. What a twat you are. 

2 posts in and you're doing well. You could go along way here,maybe even 6 posts before someone calls you a cunt.

Do you live anywhere near Bollywood?

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

2 posts in and you're doing well. You could go along way here,maybe even 6 posts before someone calls you a cunt.

Do you live anywhere near Bollywood?

no sorry. Already been called a cunt 2 posts in. Is it a record?

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Get an avatar. You're a disgrace. Here.

sheep-04.jpg

When Rick sees this you're gonna regret ever taking that selfie....unless he assumes it's a shearing photo from Cuntry Life

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Ditto. Fraction of the price of one of those I phone pieces of shit, though. Lot more reliable, too. Mine was run over by a taxi and still works.

the taxi or the phone?

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

you fucking well take back that Clegg shit!

I always felt sorry for cleggy, having to sell his soul to the devil in the forlorn hope of influencing policy. Going into coalition basically killed the lib dems as a serious party. Bet he's fucking glad he's out of it now though. 

Paddy Ashdown was a better cunt, ex Royal Marine SBS, was knocking his secretary off and like a good bootneck would have done her up the shitter and all, good on you Royal!

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I always felt sorry for cleggy, having to sell his soul to the devil in the forlorn hope of influencing policy. Going into coalition basically killed the lib dems as a serious party. Bet he's fucking glad he's out of it now though. 

Paddy Ashdown was a better cunt, ex Royal Marine SBS, was knocking his secretary off and like a good bootneck would have done her up the shitter and all, good on you Royal!

Clegg is such a fucking wet he suits teh liberals, which of the Davids was it who said "go home and prepare for Government!", immediately before a landslide loss?

8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Clegg is such a fucking wet he suits teh liberals, which of the Davids was it who said "go home and prepare for Government!", immediately before a landslide loss?

The Liberals always do well in school mock elections as the kids inevitably think "they seem nice and yet never get a chance". Just about sums up their political metal. I'd burn them all

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I always felt sorry for cleggy, having to sell his soul to the devil in the forlorn hope of influencing policy.

I don't. The Tories needed the Lib-Dems to prop them up, he could have demanded a much higher price but instead he facilitated Cameron and Osborne's cuts which targetted the poor and the sick at the same time as giving tax cuts to the highest earners. Not to mention reneging on his promise to oppose increases in student fees, voting instead with the Tories to triple them. The result is that he destroyed years of work by Ashdown and Kennedy to build the party up from a handful of MPs to a serious contender for power in the future. Now they are back to a handful of MPs and an irrelevance.