CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ROCHDALE KID FUCKERS

Guest 'eavensabove

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I for one despise quotas and find them as racist as the so called practices that they are supposed to eliminate. However, if the above is true, I fully support introducing an Asian quota, made up of psychotic fucking nutters who wouldn't be too scared to cave these vile cunts skulls in with their force issued size tens.

Irrelevant twat.

No long service key to the stationery cupboard for you...Loc. gov. Loser....get a proper job if you can...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Deebom, I really think you should consider reducing your circle of friends. By at least two immediately - arrange to have them killed now. An out of control bin lorry should do it. I have a mate in Glasgow if you get stuck.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Piston said:

Irrelevant twat.

No long service key to the stationery cupboard for you...Loc. gov. Loser....get a proper job if you can...

Not just any loc. Gov. But a fucking labour run one so double loser X2. 

12 minutes ago, Piston said:

Irrelevant twat.

I assume that you've just failed your P.I.P. review and had your payments cancelled, hence your bitter attitude.

If you would have run it by me before, I would have told you that having an overwhelming need to frivolously use full stops, whilst making you look like a stupid drunken cunt, isn't in fact a genuine disability.

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I for one despise quotas and find them as racist as the so called practices that they are supposed to eliminate. However, if the above is true, I fully support introducing an Asian quota, made up of psychotic fucking nutters who wouldn't be too scared to cave these vile cunts skulls in with their force issued size tens.

Authorities – and parents of the murdered girls – shouldn't have to rely on 'psychotic fucking nutters' with 'force issued size tens' from ethnic minorities. Not at all. There is what is right and what is wrong, and the integrity of police shouldn't be undermined because so-called professionals are too scared of attracting a racism tag, for fear of it negatively affecting their careers. Don't you think an increased Asian quota could itself be deemed racist, especially if the girls/victims are white?

For me, and this is my opinion, public services and civil servants per se haven't been allowed enough autonomy to use common sense. Instead, bureaucracy has created conditions which champion so much political correctness that it makes it almost too challenging for police officers to treat Asian criminals as they might those who are white.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Out of likes but I shall remember to return.

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Manky said:

Another one? 10 million quid to tell us what we already know. Much cheaper to have a big police investigation looking at 'malfeasance in public office'' but around these parts, the Chief Constable will probably be a member of the same mosque as the guilty.

Totally agree.

28 minutes ago, Piston said:

Enough of this 'wrong think' and prejudiced nonsense.

Rick_B will be along soon to explain your glaring errors.

PS 9mm ammo is cheaper than chips...5.56 my arse

PPS Maybe the enemy, the real enemy, the source of the problem, is WasteMinster...9mm...7.62 just go with the flow

9mm is the ammunition of a pikey.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I assume that you've just failed your P.I.P. review and had your payments cancelled, hence your bitter attitude.

If you would have run it by me before, I would have told you that having an overwhelming need to frivolously use full stops, whilst making you look like a stupid drunken cunt, isn't in fact a genuine disability.

You have a problem with "irrelevant twat" ?

QED ?

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Owe you a like for this.

2 minutes ago, Piston said:

Does the job though?

I know, I know, but owning a nine millimetre pistol or compact sub is, to me anyway a black, ghetto crackboy fashion accessory, I would feel compelled to hold it sideways on when firing it and have my trousers at half mast showing my underpants off to the little crowd of wet crotched white girls with inexplicable Jamaican accents who would follow me around like sheep and I would refer to as 'mi bitchiz' I would also have to change my name to Jamal. THATS why I don't want a 9mm.

29 minutes ago, Piston said:

QED ?

I picked the screen name Decimus as Gladiator was on the T.V. in the background the day that I registered for this site.

I didn't pick it because I'm a weaselly, smug, little fucking gimp who enjoys throwing around Latin abbreviations in the hope that it makes me appear cultured and intelligent.

Unlike you it would seem, who has dished this QED shit out numerous times since first appearing on the scene. 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

There was meant to be one years ago, which is still being stalled and prevented to this day. Lost count of how many times its been put on the back burner. They'll be no public enquiry because the cunts are still alive. They'll only get ousted once they are 'safe' and buried. 

Isn't it always the case. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I picked the screen name Decimus as Gladiator was on the T.V. in the background the day that I registered for this site.

I didn't pick it because I'm a weaselly, smug, little fucking gimp who enjoys throwing around Latin abbreviations in the hope that it makes me appear cultured and intelligent.

Unlike you it would seem, who has dished this QED shit out numerous times since first appearing on the scene. 

It used to be a name given to a tenth child in ancient Roman culture.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Deebom, I really think you should consider reducing your circle of friends. By at least two immediately - arrange to have them killed now. An out of control bin lorry should do it. I have a mate in Glasgow if you get stuck.

Kurdish fella I dont really see, but my other mate T? He's my best fucking mate, closest thing I have to a brother. He's good, didnt inherit any of the Bagladeshi/Islamic bullshit. He's as English as you or I. Just a littler browner...

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was not my implication, but it does beg the question, if the Roman matriarch was of a loose disposition, what would the twentieth child be named? I would plump for 'Double Deccer'.

Score.

Guest 'eavensabove

Before this thread becomes totally racist related, my thoughts are not because these Rochdale cunts are Muslim  or just happen to be Pak. It is the fact that they are foreign, just as countless white Russians, Romanians and Turks for example, are pimping our women & kids and robbing us blind whilst trashing our respects and filling our prisons. They are FOREIGN, and if we want to rid ourselves of their heinous crimes then we must first turn off the supply. Foreigners. 

I would wager that there are currently far less British people committing these same crimes on such a large scale in other countries. They wouldn't sit back and allow it either, they'd fuck them all off or behead them. Other countries are at least doing something to address British scum overseas, but not us with foreigners and as more and more foreigners come into this country and are allowed to remain, then more the chance they will fuck kids and try to fuck with us and even eventually overrun us if given half the chance. 

They are not of this land.       

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Piston said:

Enough of this 'wrong think' and prejudiced nonsense.

Rick_B will be along soon to explain your glaring errors.

PS 9mm ammo is cheaper than chips...5.56 my arse

PPS Maybe the enemy, the real enemy, the source of the problem, is WasteMinster...9mm...7.62 just go with the flow

Rope.

Re-useable so the enviro cunts cant say fuck all.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know, I know, but owning a nine millimetre pistol or compact sub is, to me anyway a black, ghetto crackboy fashion accessory, I would feel compelled to hold it sideways on when firing it and have my trousers at half mast showing my underpants off to the little crowd of wet crotched white girls with inexplicable Jamaican accents who would follow me around like sheep and I would refer to as 'mi bitchiz' I would also have to change my name to Jamal. THATS why I don't want a 9mm.

Get 2, akimbo!!!...

Spoiler

Dual-Attached-Full-Auto-Glocks-View.jpg

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was not my implication, but it does beg the question, if the Roman matriarch was of a loose disposition, what would the twentieth child be named? I would plump for 'Double Deccer'.

Taxi Drivers'...? Further down the list than Milkmans' or Posties'...?