CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SYRIAN ORPHANS

Guest 'eavensabove

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Katey Sagal is an OK voice actor but she's always been shit on screen. She's at least more memorable than the generic bint her character stabbed in the head with a BBQ fork, though.

She's still got something about her though. She started out as a backing singer for Bette Midler.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look at some you tube stuff from married with children, although they made her way over the top, she was a growling sex kitten back then.

Now a howling mutt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has she had heart surgery? In sons of anarchy she had a long scar running down her sternum.

And a veritable river of chap-custard running down her legs, filling up her boots, so they squelched. The slag.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Ditto. Him and Ian McKellen are both lovable loonies. Unlike modern day English actors who are just boring charisma deprived twats, e.g. Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hardy

I like Tom Hardy. He makes me chuckle when he says "That's another fine mess you got me into Stanley" when the skinny bloke fucks things up again.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Eh?

Quick shooting by Roops, I meant. Could you do us a favour and replace that "and thirteen...) bit that Roops so rudely removed- it would be quality if you did.