CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts using CPAP machines

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt

Fat cunts who have to use CPAP machines. These are the expensive little gadgets used by fat cunts up and down the land. These machines are used to force air down the gullets to alleviate sleep apnoea of every fat cunt who can’t be asked to lose weight. Granted, there is the slim minority who have a genuine sleep problem but the huge majority are just blubber necks. I was sitting in ENT waiting room the other day while watching the comings and goings of the door of the CPAP clinic. Every cunt who walked out with a CPAP machine undoubtedly had a BMI of at least 40. It’s like the NHS giving an electric wheelchair to a fat cunt who can’t be bothered to walk anymore. I’m no doctor, but when 99% of doctors’ patients turn up for a CPAP machine with a BMI of 40+, surely they can see the trend. I just don’t think doctors have the balls to tell some home truths anymore. Sad state of affairs and a complete drain on the NHS.

You could just have called this "Fat Cunts" and it would have been equally valid. They should have a continuous positive pressure applied digitally to their fat fucking tracheas, until the lard oozes from their ears and nostrils. Then, needless to say, they should be set on fire.

Catwoman RIP.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Yet another pile of shit from the welsh_cunt.  Fatties and tuskers are the easiest targets, if you want to survive here, you must up your game, you shiftless, lackadaisical cunt!  

49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You could just have called this "Fat Cunts" and it would have been equally valid. They should have a continuous positive pressure applied digitally to their fat fucking tracheas, until the lard oozes from their ears and nostrils. Then, needless to say, they should be set on fire.

Catwoman RIP.

I miss Catwoman

Guest Welsh_cunt
12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Yet another pile of shit from the welsh_cunt.  Fatties and tuskers are the easiest targets, if you want to survive here, you must up your game, you shiftless, lackadaisical cunt!  

I'm unsure who the target is here though, yeah fatties are easy but docs with no balls, can I change nom to docs with no balls.

8 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Fat cunts who have to use CPAP machines. These are the expensive little gadgets used by fat cunts up and down the land. These machines are used to force air down the gullets to alleviate sleep apnoea of every fat cunt who can’t be asked to lose weight. Granted, there is the slim minority who have a genuine sleep problem but the huge majority are just blubber necks. I was sitting in ENT waiting room the other day while watching the comings and goings of the door of the CPAP clinic. Every cunt who walked out with a CPAP machine undoubtedly had a BMI of at least 40. It’s like the NHS giving an electric wheelchair to a fat cunt who can’t be bothered to walk anymore. I’m no doctor, but when 99% of doctors’ patients turn up for a CPAP machine with a BMI of 40+, surely they can see the trend. I just don’t think doctors have the balls to tell some home truths anymore. Sad state of affairs and a complete drain on the NHS.

I agree 100% and through experience know that it just encourages the fat cunts to carry on leading a life of excess.Just tell the cunts if they don't change their disgusting greedy habits they're gonna be dead in 2 years,if they can't be bothered to change then fuck 'em.These machines cost a fucking fortune and all the fucking paperwork that goes with them so the fat cunts can travel abroad with them is fucking ridiculous .Just lose some weight you fat glutinous cunts

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So do i. It must be the telescopic site that's out.

I fucking hated that cunt.

Happy Days .. Flinty, Benny, Catwoman, Apple, Me and Ratty's budgie Minty was still alive too.