CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Some shit drama about Shannon Mathews.

Guest deebom

Why and how the fuck is this shit entertainment? Everything about this case was a fucking tragedy, it's not entertaining in the fucking least.

But I suppose the masses must have their titilation.

Fuck Television, if you watch it you're a twat.

Edit.

Is there a similar drama about the Mcannes? Didn't think so...

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, deebom said:

Why and how the fuck is this shit entertainment? Everything about this case was a fucking tragedy, it's not entertaining in the fucking least.

Edit.

Spot on, Deebs.  By watching anything produced about this cunt means you are depraved enough to see "her side" which is purely and simply, spackery at it's top shelf best.  If they want to make a programme about her that will be widely viewed, how about a public broadcast of her being beaten and set on fire?  

At least the little lass wasn't physically harmed, except of course for the drugging.  

1 hour ago, deebom said:

Edit.

No because the McCann's didn't set up the abduction. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Spot on, Deebs.  By watching anything produced about this cunt means you are depraved enough to see "her side" which is purely and simply, spackery at it's top shelf best.  If they want to make a programme about her that will be widely viewed, how about a public broadcast of her being beaten and set on fire?  

At least the little lass wasn't physically harmed, except of course for the drugging.  

I'd only watch her being wood chipped 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

She's from Yorkshire, so it's guaranteed that Ding Dong Juan has either fucked her or at least has claimed to have done, the loathsome cunt.

P.S. I meant Karen, not Shannon, Ding, before you cum in your filthy grassing pants.

I was forced to watch this shite with the missus the other night. I think she found it thought provoking, for me it just envoked visions of genocide for Northern scum bags, sterilisation at the very least. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I was forced to watch this shite with the missus the other night. I think she found it thought provoking, for me it just envoked visions of genocide for Northern scum bags, sterilisation at the very least. 

I fucking hate Yorkshire. It's a hive of scum and villainy. Nearly every serial killer worth their salt that this country has produced was born and bred in a two up two down slum in some fucking Godawful Yorkshire mill town.

If they're not murdering or banging on about the miners strike, they're multi-quoting. Fucking savages.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I fucking hate Yorkshire. It's a hive of scum and villainy. Nearly every serial killer worth their salt that this country has produced was born and bred in a two up two down slum in some fucking Godawful Yorkshire mill town.

If they're not murdering or banging on about the miners strike, they're multi-quoting. Fucking savages.

I've never been there. Why the fuck would I. I've driven through though. Next time I drive through, while driving, I intend to take a shit in my hand and hurl it into the face of the first white local I see, there being the smallest chance of being Ding making it worthwhile.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've never been there. Why the fuck would I. I've driven through though. Next time I drive through, while driving, I intend to take a shit in my hand and hurl it into the face of the first white local I see, there being the smallest chance of being Ding making it worthwhile.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Nice one quince, a double post of the same cunting, doubling your chance to getting ding square in the eye with your scatt hurl

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nice one quince, a double post of the same cunting, doubling your chance to getting ding square in the eye with your scatt hurl

He'd probably catch it in his mouth with one deft snap, like one of his dirty jack russels.

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding thinks he's Bob fucking Seger. Just keep your eyes peeled for a horrendous Quentin Crisp like faggot in stained polyester y fronts trying to slide in his socks across Barnsley high street.

Then run the cunt over. Repeatedly. Chuck the shit at his broken skull after reversing over it if you like.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding thinks he's Bob fucking Seger. Just keep your eyes peeled for a horrendous Quentin Crisp like faggot in stained polyester y fronts trying to slide in his socks across Barnsley high street.

Then run the cunt over. Repeatedly. Chuck the shit at his broken skull after reversing over it if you like.

I even hate the way they say "Barnsley", like their gurning out a shite. Dumps like that are the very worst places in Britain. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There was a missing "it".  But thanks for alerting me to the situation. 

Guest nobgobbler
38 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I even hate the way they say "Barnsley", like their gurning out a shite. Dumps like that are the very worst places in Britain. 

Bog off, Yorkshire is lovely, it is where I live anyway. And very few yorkshire people actually speak like that. I bet you think all Londoners speak cockerney-sparra. And just for the record, Ding's a perfect gentleman.

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, Neil said:

To quote Frankie Boyle " Isn't it strange how they always find the ugly ones"

True, but then if you were so inclined to abduct anyone, why would you take an ugly cunt when there's a fit one down the road?

(not that I'm suggesting you would, and if you did you wouldn't abduct kids at all.... so fuck off anyone...)

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No because the McCann's didn't set up the abduction. 

19 hours ago, Noakes said:

What makes you so sure? 

What makes you so sure she was even abducted?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

29 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Barnsley does not count as Yorkshire, every family has some bastard they're embarrased about, Yorkshire has Barnsley and everyone else has Decs or QC.

3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Bog off, Yorkshire is lovely, it is where I live anyway. And very few yorkshire people actually speak like that. I bet you think all Londoners speak cockerney-sparra. 

The savvan cahnts are awl jus jellass, innit.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The BBC have a talent for making any drama set in Oop North look like a mix of Calendar Girls and The Last of the Summer Wine. Anxious chav women of indeterminate age trying to do 'wots best', and wise-cracking 'heart of gold' old ladies with a witty anecdote perpetually to hand. Fucking shite the lot of it.