CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cannot Be Named For Legal Reasons

Ape™️

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Finish this cunt steely 

Real men do their own dirty work. Just admit it if you are not up to the job, nobody will think any less of you. Or they would if they could but they can't so they won't. So you have put a contract out on me through a rather pathetic Caledonian who doesn't even strike fear into his local kindergarten. I suppose I had better review my PERSEC and fuck off then.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Real men do their own dirty work. Just admit it if you are not up to the job, nobody will think any less of you. Or they would if they could but they can't so they won't. So you have put a contract out on me through a rather pathetic Caledonian who doesn't even strike fear into his local kindergarten. I suppose I had better review my PERSEC and fuck off then.

No, just learn to salute properly, as taught to the nods at CTCRM, and we'll call it quits pongo 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No, just learn to salute properly, as taught to the nods at CTCRM, and we'll call it quits pongo 

Fucking cabbage head cunts. I am not a number, I am a free man. Is CTCRM like Disneyland for spackers, keeping the windows on the Nautilus clean?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/17/2017 at 4:12 PM, Ape said:

If some nasty little cunt, aged 14, rapes or murders an innocent, they should be named. The perpetrators of these crimes, however young, cease to be children the second they commit such atrocities. The only exception I'd make would be if such a child happened to slit Withers' throat from ear to ear; I'd slip the little cunt £500 for crack and booze, after first warmly shaking their hand.

They should also be shamed, given a right fucking kicking and maybe even a date with a bark stripper. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shut up you snivelling little cunt and run to the mods. Take you medicine like a man-straight up the shitter in your case.

You sound rather too much like another poster these days, mask slipping is it?

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Would those be the spunk encrusted Orlando Bloom and Freddy Mercury posters you've got on your bedroom wall?

who the fuck is Orlando bloom?

one of your pansy mates?